Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Finally... :nthat:
EB603D73-240F-440B-A14E-55FFD517487D.png

Won SNS. Bank declined.

I got bank to accept, I contacted info@sneakersnstuff ... is that all I can do?!

Please. Lol

you answered your own question before you asked it :lol:

and yes they are strict with the pickup time. Thats why the pickup window is so short, so people miss out on picking up and now they have extra pairs to backdoor

This is what I'm afraid of, I feel like they're just gonna backdoor the pairs tonight and nothing will be left tmrw

That’s crazy my girls bank didn’t decline they just put the payment on pending and called at 330 am I woke her a** up to give it the go ahead then I got the sns email that she won.

That’s crazy my girls bank didn’t decline they just put the payment on pending and called at 330 am I woke her a** up to give it the go ahead then I got the sns email that she won.
Hate my bank. Literally in the process of switching. And I’ve won from SNS before

I'm a little hesitant on going for the Shadow 1s at 10am because if I win I think it'll mess up my chances at winning Vapormax's :rolleyes

Just a heads for future draws from overseas retailers always call your bank and give them the merchant name and date said purchase “might” go thru and they will green light it because it takes away the bank or credit cards liability If you say you didn’t make that purchase.

Back
Top Bottom