Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

2 days to the east coast. I won the black pair from them and was surprised how quickly it arrived. Box was damaged though because they didn’t put any bubble wrap or air and the outer box was a little bigger than the off white box.
Good look I’ll be mailbox pacing mid week heavy

Can’t just like something that also happens to be limited? I’ve got 40+ pairs of vapormax. Love the silhouette. If One is harder to get than another...does that some how change my perceived label.

You definitely have credibility on vapormaxes... I’m not really trying to be overly critical of anyone, just know for a fact a lot Of people in here are hyped on the hype of this series of kicks, moreso than the shoe itself, especially the original version.

You definitely have credibility on vapormaxes... I’m not really trying to be overly critical of anyone, just know for a fact a lot Of people in here are hyped on the hype of this series of kicks, moreso than the shoe itself, especially the original version.
Lol, not trying to be overly critical but then you go to a lot of people not some. A LOT LOL

U sound so salty... smh

Image-1.jpg
383274425916850188.png

cheater
jk lol

Social status Charlotte sent out emails last night!!! My boy got his pair locked in. Still none for me though

That can be said for the just don 2's

the Jordan wave when Kayne and other celebrities started wearing them all over social media

TBH its just a white vapor max but the subtle touches does change how the shoe is perceived visually, which in its self can change ones opinion on the shoe.

i own 2 pairs of vapor max well 4 but i won't count off white's

Social status Charlotte sent out emails last night!!! My boy got his pair locked in. Still none for me though
I entered at Social Status Raleigh and got an L. Does anyone know if social status Raleigh does legit raffles? I know that other locations either rig or backdoor pairs.

Hows the comfort of the vapormax? Thinking of copping resale
I have the black OW 2.0 VM and I’m honestly dissappointed about the comfort. Many have said VM’s are really comfy but I just don’t think they’re anything special at all. Not even near the comfort of boost and my OW Zoom Fly’s are way more comfy. Won’t be buying any gr VM as I really don’t like the tongue on those anyways.

Hey guys, ive been looking to buy off white vapormaxes (OGs). I found a site called solestage that has a pair in my size for a good price, does anyone know if they’re legit? They have a store in Anaheim. I usually buy from StockX or Goat but the shoes but the prices on my size have shot up on both those sites. Also, if anyone has any recommendations for where else I can look I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Just sold my black ice Vapormax yesterday. Damn I miss them but that money back plus extra is nice.

Def in for personal pairs for now on.

Hey guys, ive been looking to buy off white vapormaxes (OGs). I found a site called solestage that has a pair in my size for a good price, does anyone know if they’re legit? They have a store in Anaheim. I usually buy from StockX or Goat but the shoes but the prices on my size have shot up on both those sites. Also, if anyone has any recommendations for where else I can look I would appreciate it. Thanks!

They also have a store on Hypebeast Ave. (fka Fairfax :lol:). As far as I know they're legit but I've never done business with them.

Back
Top Bottom