Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

how big is it? how far should we be sizing down? thanks
I bought @bigevan23 medium pants and I normally wear a XL. He says they will fit because they are that oversized. They are around 34 inseam and I’m a 36/38 waist. I bought a off white Nebraska hoody and it’s easily 2 sizes bigger. It sounds like they are the same

I’m 6’5 225 and it sounds like I’m gonna be swimming in this xxl hoodie :lol:
Got delivered already though, Nike next day shipping ain’t no joke

Off white zoom fly mercurial cancelled!
I check the status today on my app and it’s cancelled. Nike says the attempted to verify the purchase and didn’t hear from me but I never got no call text or email to verify. They said someone will reach out to me about the situation. Anyone ever had this situation?

I check the status today on my app and it’s cancelled. Nike says the attempted to verify the purchase and didn’t hear from me but I never got no call text or email to verify. They said someone will reach out to me about the situation. Anyone ever had this situation?
Sorry to hear this! Seems like this has happened more frequently here lately

:frown:

My Cactus Jacks were cancelled. It hurts, man.

My jersey was cancelled. I called Nike immediately. The rep said there was an issue with my billing address (which doesn't make sense because I had two other orders with them). Anyway the customer service rep said he forwarded my information to someone higher up and they will be dealing with it but it would probably take 3-5 days for them to get back to me. Not hopeful that I'll end up with the jersey.

Also Solebox just cancelled a different jersey order. First time I've ever copped from them on one of these releases only to be cancelled.

I'm not pleased... but hey resell is going down so maybe I can cop for around $200 eventually.

Success at Empty.

Attachments

• IMG_20180615_164401.jpg
    IMG_20180615_164401.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 51
Does anyone have the footaction code for the chicago in store check in of the off white UNCS? I would GREATLY appreciate that!

Not everyone OW clothing runs huge.

I have quite a few shirts and hoodies and all range from M-XXL’s (I like the oversized look).

how big is the hoodie? if i'm a medium/large usually in nike hoodies do i go all the way down to small?

Back
Top Bottom