Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone else think the Zoom Fly’s are too narrow? I fit great TTS in Vapormax’s, but the OW Mercurial felt super tight with a big toe box... just like a clown shoe. I love the black colorway but I’m selling mine because the fitment was so bad for me.
Do you have wider feet? Most people say TTS or half down. I half size down and I’m ok, but I only had them on for about an hr. And I have somewhat narrow feet.

Nike and OW can milk it all they want, but until I get a pair Prestos...

vpOAgI.gif

Question about DSM, CNCPTS, SNS, KITH etc. If the raffle is online for in-store pickup, does my ID need to have the same zip code as my entry in order to pick up? I'm in the city from Canada during the Presto drop and was hoping I would be able to try for a pair.

Or do they not ask for ID? I have a friend's address to register with/where I'm staying but it won't match with my Canadian ID.

Question about DSM, CNCPTS, SNS, KITH etc. If the raffle is online for in-store pickup, does my ID need to have the same zip code as my entry in order to pick up? I'm in the city from Canada during the Presto drop and was hoping I would be able to try for a pair.

Or do they not ask for ID? I have a friend's address to register with/where I'm staying but it won't match with my Canadian ID.
technically everything should match but usually they just check for the name. but idk man, your move. choose wisely

Would be nice to see were the prestos gona release so if you have links post em or any info thanks in advance and thanks if if you don not want to help out either

Anyone remember they dropped those Maroon Pippens at random at the same time in store at a bunch of tier 0 accounts... imagine they were able to do that with the new prestos... would create utter chaos

Back
Top Bottom