Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

A7AA25B7-D62C-4CA9-B45C-C1B68D9933D9.png

ECCF0240-69BC-46E3-BE19-7935DFEC543D.png

Anyone have the off white champion reverse weave sweatpants? How’s the quality? Ssense has them for $200 even

I finally picked up the orange Zoom Mercurials and ended up grabbing them a size and a half smaller than the Zoom Fly from The Ten collection! Luckily I had the option to try on a 10.5, 10 and a 9 and couldnt believe it as I kept sizing down from a 10.5 all the way to a 9 to have it fit pefectly! Crazy

anyone heard numbers for the presto's? Same volume as before? You guys expect similar prices? I have the OG color, and I really like the white color, so debating whether I should hold them for trade bait or if these second gen versions will be more like the VaporMax in prices around the $600 price point after release

anyone heard numbers for the presto's? Same volume as before? You guys expect similar prices? I have the OG color, and I really like the white color, so debating whether I should hold them for trade bait or if these second gen versions will be more like the VaporMax in prices around the $600 price point after release
No way should you get rid of the OG’s. If these are like all 2.0’s they will be more available and will be in the UNC range I’m guessing, not a fact just a guess.
I was thinking, Virgil could care less if he sells shoes with Nike just think what this shoe collab has done for his clothing company and his career. I would never have bought a hoodie or sweats at those prices but here I am adding to the closet. Lol

anyone with some used/worn pair of 97's care to show some pics? How is the sole wearing over time? Is it yellowing?

No way should you get rid of the OG’s. If these are like all 2.0’s they will be more available and will be in the UNC range I’m guessing, not a fact just a guess.
I was thinking, Virgil could care less if he sells shoes with Nike just think what this shoe collab has done for his clothing company and his career. I would never have bought a hoodie or sweats at those prices but here I am adding to the closet. Lol

OW been popping before the Nike collab though.

OW must’ve been doing amazing if Nike allowed Virgil to remix TEN classic silhouettes. That seems unprecedented.

Yeah Im hoping people have a real shot at getting these. Paying resell once for the Off Whites is all I can do.

Back
Top Bottom