Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

How are they more unique

They are lesser version of the V1

They are a lesser version of the vapor max 1 and 2 imo

Idk the unc seems to have more effort from the design behind them tho less than the first OW Jordan 1

That’s my opinion. I would trade a light colorway for just another black
Base shoe to go with all ur other black base shoe

Let the hype die my dude then think on it like 2 weeks later

But the UNC is the third Off-White Jordan released. Not to mention that there's the regular UNC AJ1, and about 5 thousand other Jordan 1s.

I know there are a lot of prestos as well, including black ones, but I've never owned any so to me they feel more unique. Also, I own several blue sneakers and only 1 or 2 black ones.

I'm tryin to be patient...gonna see how things look by middle of next week

These will be the 3rd OWs i pay resell for :smh:
Every pair of off whites I have I've paid resell for :smh: which is why I'm hesitant to grab for 675

Trying to hold on but this the dude on the other end
4D7EF46C-5F6E-40F4-96A1-D9D80425B861.png

starfox070 starfox070 :angry::angry::angry: Go on and try on your OW prestos..lick them..smell them a million times..hell sleep with them and shower with them...Just leave us "L" guys to our own right now...come back after Aug 3 :smh:

I don’t even have a pair I took an L calm down

B

I just been doing this long enough to lower my expectations

Y’all been taking L’s for years y’all should be used to it now and temper expectations

Y’all be talking about prestoenergy from dudes who hit on every release like that ish rubs off.

Just your ur raffles in and walk away.

Take the L move on more shoes release or pay resell.

Crying to Nike it changing nothin

But the UNC is the third Off-White Jordan released. Not to mention that there's the regular UNC AJ1, and about 5 thousand other Jordan 1s.

I know there are a lot of prestos as well, including black ones, but I've never owned any so to me they feel more unique. Also, I own several blue sneakers and only 1 or 2 black ones.

Your reasons make sense. I own a million black pairs and multiple limited ones. I like my unc off white ones don’t own many light blue shoes

Back
Top Bottom