Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Cover ur ticket when you get off the raffle line at Undftd LA. I thought it was strange when some kid walked way too close behind me. I was holding my ticket casually. Sure enough, my ticket was ‘already used’ when i tried to enter 10 mins later.

happened to me as well. this little white kid was all up on me and I didnt think nothin of it at the time cause it was so crowded around there. tried to enter the ticket in the car and already used. it was these little white kids in hoodies standing behind everyone and taking pics of their tickets. when they saw me talking to the dude for a new ticket, I made eye contact with one of em standing right behind the ticket pickup and he took off with his friends. stupidest part is after you get a new ticket, the old one gets voided by undftd so those kids are wasting their time for nothing

To get a color that isn’t readily available and to customize them to feel more personal. Different strokes for different folks.

And when you get a shoe for retail it’s like who cares lol
Well yeah u right but imo still ugly lol but 100 true diff folks diff strokes

Check out Notre. If you’re still there by the weekend, be on the lookout for SNKRS pass
I'll be in town until the following week so I'll def check out Notre and maybe get lucky and check snkrs at the right time (doubt it tho lol). Thanks for the heads up!

Is this the same pair dude customized on Hypebeast?

Attachments

• BA3B8E3E-6D8F-4911-BEB8-77D68019FD58.png
    BA3B8E3E-6D8F-4911-BEB8-77D68019FD58.png
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 134
How do you know it gets voided? Did you give the old code back to the guy and he said they void all returned tickets or something? Otherwise I doubt they will go thru the trouble of finding codes being already used up and voiding them?

happened to me as well. this little white kid was all up on me and I didnt think nothin of it at the time cause it was so crowded around there. tried to enter the ticket in the car and already used. it was these little white kids in hoodies standing behind everyone and taking pics of their tickets. when they saw me talking to the dude for a new ticket, I made eye contact with one of em standing right behind the ticket pickup and he took off with his friends. stupidest part is after you get a new ticket, the old one gets voided by undftd so those kids are wasting their time for nothing

Dear all,

I have a view questions:
- Could anyone explain to me the release dates for the OW presto 2018 white CW? I thought it was 3rd of Aug but on StockX it says 21 of june, was this a US release? btw: I am based in europe.

- is there an online resource which shows the % of W's on sneakrs app? How many got a W / how many signed up?? Or is this secret Nike data??

Regards
happy hunting and collecting

just got Nike access to some Jordan lows its lit

lmao i took the bright side and was like well at least the account works now work for something i actuality want

Back
Top Bottom