Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm gon eat
Help me Grizz, you're my only hope!
tumblr_no9b8bx3T51qd479ro1_500.gif

Did SNS change the log/in contact email being the same as the paypal email? Pretty sure I won BC3 from them using diff emails.. but recently it clearly states:
- If you are using PayPal as payment method, be sure to make your subscription for the raffle with the same email used on your PayPal. If you use different emails, you won’t be able to be selected as a winner.

Maybe they might not care if you won BC3 from them with diff. emails. That's the hope I'm going to need to have from SNS regarding my entry lol as long as payment goes through

I too used a different PayPal email from my sign up email. I guess i should’ve thoroughly read the disclaimer instead of looking it over.

Depends on the definition of duplicate entries.

I'm just trying to see if I could enter family/friends as they are different people. General consensus I've seen is that as long as there is a unique name, email and payment method, it is a valid entry. I have only 1 entry for SNS though (which currently is fked up now :/)
"Only" one entry?!? That's how many you (and everyone else) should have!

"Only" one entry?!? That's how many you (and everyone else) should have!
I did not mean it like that lol... but u do know often (especially in in-store raffles) how people get friends/family to get them multiple entries

And plus technically its 0 now because of the contact email paypal email fk up

I did not mean it like that lol... but u do know often (especially in in-store raffles) how people get friends/family to get them multiple entries

And plus technically its 0 now because of the contact email paypal email fk up
Can you change your PP email?

Last edited:
When opting for paypal, do you need to pay SNS first ??? I am looking at a "agree and pay" screen

Back
Top Bottom