Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

For those who scored from Undefeated (SF especially) last week: how long did it take for you to get in and out of there? This is my first time heading that way, and I just know there’s going to be a bunch of folks waiting in line.

For those who scored from Undefeated (SF especially) last week: how long did it take for you to get in and out of there? This is my first time heading that way, and I just know there’s going to be a bunch of folks waiting in line.
Give it about 1.5-2 hours. But if you go half an hour before they open, you might be able to get out in 1 hour. This was based on another drop tho, shouldn't be that much of a difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tired of the GOAT debate anyway. Dude’s are annoying with it

I used to get really really caught up in it, but GOAT, especially with so many incredibly talented players as well as people just having a different definition of it, is subjective. Some people view championships as the best player on the team GOAT. Some overall skill. Some scoring ability. MJ is most people's default GOAT but you can make arguments for and against. It just depends on whether the person is actually listening or if they're already crafting a response in their mind, haha. Like who you want to like, wear the shoes you want to wear.

Give it about 1.5-2 hours. But if you go half an hour before they open, you might be able to get out in 1 hour. This was based on another drop tho, shouldn't be that much of a difference.

Appreciate the response! I’m actually thinking of going early so I can get out of there sooner, but I have no idea how early people in the front of the line get to the store.

Appreciate the response! I’m actually thinking of going early so I can get out of there sooner, but I have no idea how early people in the front of the line get to the store.
b carful of traffic and be prepared to pay for parking/find a 2hr parking. theres a luckys nearby that has a garage..its 2hr parking, or you could try the school near by. it has a all day limited parking lot. shouldnt be full but summer school still might be in session.

It’s prob better to take BART if you have a free day. Driving in/to SF on a business day sucks in the morning. Last time I went half an hr early. Got out in almost an hr. That was the multiple OW drop last November. I’m guessing it should be faster Friday since it’s only the Prestos releasing and sf prob have the least stock.

Congrats!

Damn beginning to think I should've entered UNDFTD SF after seeing some of these folks in here hitting :lol:
Maybe those who failed to hit on the black Prestos there were salty and decided it wasn't worth it to go back again a week later to enter for the white pairs so there were less entries overall for the white pairs. I know that was my excuse for not going again :rofl:. So I went with Darkside Initiative SF raffle instead this time :lol:

4EE701C6-60A0-40BC-8572-DFA3E5D0C004.jpeg

BIG
PRESTO
ENERGY

Good luck everyone! I hope that everyone who doesn't have any OW gets to hit on this release.

I'll be wearing these tomorrow for good luck.

Last edited:
If I don’t hit on the white pair tomorrow, I’m contemplating on trading my DS Bred V2 for the black prestos. What y’all think?

To think I traded my bred Yeezy V2 +$400 for DS Chicago 1 OW when they first released... and now the bred Yeezys are equivalent to the black prestos. Sheesh...

4EE701C6-60A0-40BC-8572-DFA3E5D0C004.jpeg

BIG
PRESTO
ENERGY

Good luck everyone! My hope is that a lot of people who have zero OWs get to hit on this release.

I'll be wearing these tomorrow for good luck.

Maaaaan those look nice. Just throw more salt onto the would will ya?! :lol:

Need some Presto Energy for the white pair so I can trade for the black pair. :emoji_pray:

the GOAT hasnt even played in the NBA yet... he right now somewhere
He at the table with a bowl of Apple Jacks
And he's reading the back of the cereal
And in between eating the Apple Jacks he's Thinking about hoops
And he wants that spot

At this point, I'm going to stick with what I have. I've accepted the fact that Snickers only came through for me with early access to ZFs many moons ago. Will keep the 1s I paid insane resale for and call it a day. It's been so much healthier for me not to stress over any additional Virgil drops from here on. Yes I am drunk, yes I just ate Raising Cane's.

Back
Top Bottom