Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

END too busy backdooring their pairs onto eBay to be sending out L mail.

bd1vrsJ.jpg
FTC6kQ2.jpg

Relationships still help but it ain’t as simple as you cleaning out a chain store cuz managers ain’t tryna get fired
That's why I said "used to"... It wasn't cleaning out per se. Just a few of the releases I really wanted. Plus the market wasn't as saturated as then. Not as many drops.

Can somebody please post the link to check for access? I went back but didn’t see it.
I clicked on my SNKRS app and takes me straight to exclusive access and says sold out. Never got a notification and says they dropped at 11am. Anyone else get this?

Question. When you guys clicked the solestrike or J23 twitter notification for the black pair it took you to the desktop version.
Did you guys have to log in again? Or did you launch the app on your phone instead? And didn’t that take like an extra 10 seconds

What’s everyone predicting these to fall to? They are $600 in size 13, I’m not betting on getting my pair with SNKRS so I want to get a good bid on because I’m super busy.

Wonder if they will give access to ppl who have that screen maybe? Hopeful wishing
No. Exclusive access already went out.
Most phones who didn’t get access just can’t even see that screen like me
For the people who can but can’t buy or do anything it’s just a app glitch .

What’s everyone predicting these to fall to? They are $600 in size 13, I’m not betting on getting my pair with SNKRS so I want to get a good bid on because I’m super busy.
Same. I’ve been eyeing the 9 or 10. Cuz I know projects could pop up anytime at work and can’t be on my app the whole time. I want to get size 10 cuz it’s cheaper but afraid it’ll be too big. I’m a true 9.5. Any input anyone??

Haven’t tried on my OG OW Presto size 10 yet. And bought a 9 from GOAT for the black pair that’s delivering today.

God bless rounf 2 nyc

Jusy sold the black prestos

Not only are they the best I don't have to hold on and sit on these ugly shoes just get cash right away

I'm sure the price will go up on them but I don't want ithem

Picked up at Undftd La Brea and when we got close to the front some they asked for email confirmations to get sizes ready for us and some girl showed email and won at Santa Monica not La Brea. Girl was waiting in line before I got there at 7:40, it was already 10:00am. She was heading to SM, hope she made it because they are strict at Undftd. But love my white pair. Time to take photos of my OW presto set, happy it's completed

Many people were talking about the blacks hitting sub $500... "Most produced pairs ever"... They didn't really drop below $700. :lol:

If you think its a good price, go for it. Your guess is probably as good as any of ours.

God bless rounf 2 nyc

Not only are they the best I don't have to hold on and sit on these ugly shoes just get cash right away

size and $? very curious to hear what they offer. without knowing size, I assume $500?

Same. I’ve been eyeing the 9 or 10. Cuz I know projects could pop up anytime at work and can’t be on my app the whole time. I want to get size 10 cuz it’s cheaper but afraid it’ll be too big. I’m a true 9.5. Any input anyone??
I just got tired of waiting for them to dip a few more dollars and scoop my black pair yesterday. Dont see them dipping below 700...but could be wrong. Even if I am wrong it prolly wont be too far below 700.

God bless rounf 2 nyc

You got people in here fiending for that shoe and you thought it was a good idea to come in here and brag about flipping a pair?

You're a special kinda dumb.

Back
Top Bottom