Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

L on Draw

Ill manage somehow

DkANROPWwAAj0Bd.jpg

My white pair from END scheduled to arrive today (I'm in Canada). Can't wait to see them in hand! Thinking of trying to trade for a pair of the Blazers but we'll see!

I would have just rather took the straight L instead of knowing that Discover flagged the transaction because it was outside of normal spending habits on the card. Hello that cards for emergencies...... discover people emergencies like off white raffles. Haven't used that card in a year and it cost me retail on these.

yeah there is but these Prestos are likely the last OW's I want/need. Not really interested in the rest of the models or colorways, only slight slight interest in the 97's.
I'd prob only want the black af1. but thats it until the Banned OW 1s drop

OW UNCs-W
Levi 4s Black-W
OW Presto Black-W*
OW Presto White-W

Only online W, rest LA area raffles

man yall dont wanna hear my story .. had a bunch of people enter the draw this morning .. one of them hits me up and says she won!! and i log into her account and see it says "purchased" .. perfect!! then she says "oh wait .. f**k" .. im like oh boy .. she goes she forgot to change the size to my size and she ends up hitting for a size 7 .. im like iight w/e i can swap or something .. then she sends me a screen shot of her on the phone with a 1800 number .. ends up being her bank calling because they detecting fraud on her account and didnt let the charge go through SMFHHHHHH

I’d love to speak to someone at Nike to know how they go about choosing SNKRS drops. I’ve only won 1 of at least 15 Draws since I’ve gotten the app and don’t understand why they continue to use this method. It rewards people with multiple accounts or bots (I’m sure Nike is working to fight them, but I’m also not totally convinced). It’s just lazy at this point. Like the SW drop, this left a bit of a bitter taste for me. Yes, I get that they’re limited and whatnot, but I’m just not seeing any effort on Nike’s part to improve their releases. Glad to see some NT’ers hit on these though; enjoy y’all!
It's supply and demand, man. Honestly 1 for 15 is about right. They make 10k pairs and you have a million people going for them. Do the math.

man yall dont wanna hear my story .. had a bunch of people enter the draw this morning .. one of them hits me up and says she won!! and i log into her account and see it says "purchased" .. perfect!! then she says "oh wait .. f**k" .. im like oh boy .. she goes she forgot to change the size to my size and she ends up hitting for a size 7 .. im like iight w/e i can swap or something .. then she sends me a screen shot of her on the phone with a 1800 number .. ends up being her bank calling because they detecting fraud on her account and didnt let the charge go through SMFHHHHHH

if it says Purchased, the order should have been cleared already. If her bank declined the charge, you wouldn't have gotten the "Got Em" page. Usually Nike make sures your charge is good before sending you a purchase confirmation.

Can’t believe i striked out. Never win in Nike draws. Now i gotta find someone who has an 8 or 9 to trade for my size 4 blacks

Is your friend's name ViKtoria?

Back
Top Bottom