Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Nike tweeted to stay posted so its possible theres more to drop later on in the day, but im gonna call it now. Cant spend all day refreshing my phone

Good luck!

Odd. Everyone saying it’s a EU thing. But I got the notification and I’m in the US. When I go to start the search it just gives me an error message.

^yeah i got the same thing. honestly i dont see why a US restock wont happen but lets see. some ppl say its just a glitch but ive never rlly seen a GB related glitch on us app.

pretty much yeah

i was kind of hoping for first dibs since i have never won a draw on sneakrs app, but naah, keep taking those Ls :D

im so sad...i got the blacks in size 9 and they fit so much better than my OG size 8...havent worn them because theyre a pain to put on.

i wear size 8.5 and that opening is just horrible.
Same here Have to get a size up with off white prestos I have the og pair bought it my usual size and it feels like I'm shoving my foot in a tuna can

Im conculding that may just be a glitch because it says Sneakrs but hey maybe we’re invited to the EU party wishfully thinking lol

Back
Top Bottom