Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Hi to all I know everyone is probably tired of talking about the "Air Jordan 1 off white unc" but I have a question I need help answering does anyone know if the Unc's have two different manufacturing dates (one for the overseas release and for US) Im new to Nike talk and im hoping ppl can reach out and help answer my ? I ask because my authentic pair from RifLa has the dates 12-19-18 to 3-28-18 can anyone else confirm this but ive also seen the dates 12-19-18 to 3-22-18 on what appears to be authentic pairs does anyone have any helpful knowledge on this topic TIA

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-30_9-31-43.png
    upload_2018-8-30_9-31-43.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 4
lololllll, i sold the 97's, wear the uncs, black prestos & 90's & the others are on ice until a year, so november... still have decided what to do with the converses tho... i have them in all in cold storage at my other house.
I’ll check back in November then:lol:

mine arrive today so I gotta see how they look in person, but if I keep them I'm gonna rock them. if I don't keep I'm selling to get black prestos

Same here. I might want to keep as trade bait for the black Blazers. Gotta have them since I missed out on the white pair. Won the raffle but missed the call. SMH.

Is that you ViKtor?

Someone answered a ghost post on July 28th with almost exactly the same question and phrasing ("I know everyone is tired of talking about...") that got deleted on page 1073. I wonder whose ghost post this was in response to? lol

https://niketalk.com/threads/nike-x-off-white-collection-thread.664901/page-1073#post-30386121
No sir I just signed up for Nike talk yesterday
You or someone else already asked this exact question last week or so
No sir I just signed up to Nike talk last night , do you know if it got answered? I tried to look on that link but didn't find anything and im really curious thanks to anyone with some helpful advice

Back
Top Bottom