Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

71CAF004-BB63-43A8-A826-C5BC144FCDA5.jpeg
Wtf, Footpatrol?

This ain't nothing new for FP.

I hate how every step of the way goes smooth once you get through the queue, but once you try to make a payment, good luck because it won't start the payment.

You probably had too many tabs loading the queue so when they all refresh it'll seem like you're spamming refresh which leads to the ban. Just clear your cookies.

Thanks. I only had 2 tabs but damn didn't know fp was that strict lol (Noob mistake)

I don't think I've ever made it onto their site... ever

I usually get past their queue, but it's trying to confirm payment that's the issue. Everything goes through completely fine like nothing is wrong - adding to cart, confirming delivery address all process with no hiccups. But once you try to pay with Card or PayPal, the damn form won't load. Only reason I'm still trying after an hour is because I got through like 2 weeks ago for the Jordan 1s - first time in my entire life getting through payment for FP.

Only reason I'm still trying after an hour is because I got through like 2 weeks ago for the Jordan 1s - first time in my entire life getting through payment for FP.
You must've really wanted those Celtic/Lakers 1s to go through all that trouble.

Back
Top Bottom