Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

F93EB333-3AED-4595-9218-C3ADCC7940C8.jpeg

These for today since I’m still salty I missed the AHE and GR’s

I wouldn’t invest in a bot unless you want to resell a lot. I resell and I don’t even have a bot. It’s a lot of $$ to invest in. The good bots are worth 2k, have to learn how to use it, buy proxies, servers, etc. so you’re looking at a few thousand bucks and you need to spend time on how to actually know how to use the bot. It’s not a program that magically gets you shoes.

I wouldn’t invest in a bot unless you want to resell a lot. I resell and I don’t even have a bot. It’s a lot of $$ to invest in. The good bots are worth 2k, have to learn how to use it, buy proxies, servers, etc. so you’re looking at a few thousand bucks and you need to spend time on how to actually know how to use the bot. It’s not a program that magically gets you shoes.

When you don't want others to use bots like you...

JK

I just need a autobot

8 pairs of Off whites dropping this month. The Blazers and Chucks. 2 zoomflys are dropping next week. Then the 2 90s drop next week after. Serena blazers gonna drop at some point as well. Im hoping i can cop a at least a couple of pairs of this months releases. Those 90s are gonna be a problem too. Totally off topic but those Fear of God joints are dropping too. Thats 830 raffle entries over the next month if i dont hit on 1 pair of any of those im mega mega washed lol. Nike is just laughing at us because every week for like the last 8 weeks theres been a hyped release. This must be a great time to be a reseller man.

this is not like an off white hangtag...its just a thing against shoplifters. all the brands use it and just slap their name on. just got stuff from vinicio
boutique in italy, and they had the exact same tag on their stuff, just saying

I see. My first item coming with that kind of tag.

On closer inspection the inside of the tag has metal inside. Probably for the sensor.

it's actually so you don't bait and switch items. It's one of those "do not remove unless you plan to keep it" kind of thing, if you cut the tag, a return is no longer valid. Also an authenticity tag like stockx

I see. My first item coming with that kind of tag.
On closer inspection the inside of the tag has metal inside. Probably for the sensor.
Ya, I noticed that Off White replaced the red zipties since the start of their S/S 18 collection.
I bought a couple items this year and they all had the same tag as yours.

Back
Top Bottom