Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

i know i'm being a baby here but i cant believe the serena drop went like that today and all we can do is just accept it and move on lol
2ED3EA02-7EB0-4BD4-94FE-3049B9606513.jpeg

With the amount of Ls youve been taking for FW18, you should take him up on the offer :rofl:
Chill I've hit on most of the things I wanted except for CDG drop. Rest of the Ls were going to be impulse buys that I was deciding on right before drop :rofl: Only other big L was group tee because they cancelled my order smh.

I'm sick of the bots, but I'm at a point where if you can't beat them, join them. Add-to-cart services seem like the best bang for the buck instead of paying for the bot, proxies, and accounts. I'm not looking to move volume, but rather put myself in a position to cop retail here and there and build my collection.

I'm sick of the bots, but I'm at a point where if you can't beat them, join them. Add-to-cart services seem like the best bang for the buck instead of paying for the bot, proxies, and accounts. I'm not looking to move volume, but rather put myself in a position to cop retail here and there and build my collection.
I'm starting to lean the same way as you. What are the top ATCs out there? I know next to nothing about them.

Read through everything from this AM. Today was my first W on a pair of off-whites after every attempt prior and failed.

I saw a new cook group on twitter a month ago. First month is free once they added monitors etc through discord, which was this month. Debating if I'll continue but we shall see. I was notified five mins before release about the link that didn't have stock and then the scratch method.

I then got a notification that it was up ready to go. It's sad it has to come to this, it really is but that's my success from this AM.
20181025_211536.jpg
20181025_211536.jpg
Screenshot_20181025-085029_SNKRS.jpg

Last edited:
Read through everything from this AM. Today was my first W on a pair of off-whites after every attempt prior and failed.

I saw a new cook group on twitter a month ago. First month is free once they added monitors etc through discord, which was this month. Debating if I'll continue but we shall see. I was notified five mins before release about the link that didn't have stock and then the scratch method.

I then got a notification that it was up ready to go. It's sad it has to come to this, it really is but that's my success from this AM.
20181025_211536.jpg
20181025_211536.jpg
Screenshot_20181025-085029_SNKRS.jpg

Congrats on the W! tbh, your cook group didn't do anything earlier than what twitter offered this time. I will say it's good to have notification reminders to stay ready tho.

Ditto my man...

Lookin back at yesterday's drop and my company's wifi bein down AND having a droid...yeah that was pretty ghey
Congrats to my fellow droid users who copped

Back
Top Bottom