Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

what did it cost?
tenor.gif

I caved in, played myself, and just bought the black OW af1s from stockx. Anything specific to look out for to make sure they’re legitimate? This is my first pair of off white Nikes

I paid 515 for deserts in a 13. Idk if prices are gonna drop or what but I wanted to take advantage of the seller disco on stockx before 11 after 11 I was going to pull my bid.

I paid 525 for the black Air Maxes and since there has been 9 sales between 539 and 560, I don’t feel AS bad.

Just pulled my bid away for 500 on stock x for size 11 Deserts.. no way im gonna pay over that. Looks like prices are starting to go around 540 and up now.

Prices on GOAT and StockX will take a very slight dip (maybe low 500’s again) I imagine once online pairs start coming in. However, I think they are going to settle around $600 in the short term. I donhope they go below $500 for Sz 12 or 11.5 in both colors but I don’t see it happening anymore.

People need to stop jumpin on the 5+ prices so we can move the needle in our favor, people who actually want to wear the sneakers....I swear ppl be to anxious to pay xxxx amount.
I told mfs last year this same exact ish! Yall mofos paying 500+ is the reason stockx & goat (now FTL goat) is surviving! Could care less how much money you make.. i make good to but foh with that..
“Awe dam.. I struck out on my size “xx” Oh well ill go ahead and pay 10x the rate....smh FOH

Prices on GOAT and StockX will take a very slight dip (maybe low 500’s again) I imagine once online pairs start coming in. However, I think they are going to settle around $600 in the short term. I donhope they go below $500 for Sz 12 or 11.5 in both colors but I don’t see it happening anymore.

I'm thinking $600-650; keeping a similar price trend as the black AF1's within 4-6 weeks time.

Tuesday-Wednesday will probably be the lowest they'll ever be again.

I told mfs last year this same exact ish! Yall mofos paying 500+ is the reason stockx & goat (now FTL goat) is surviving! Could care less how much money you make.. i make good to but foh with that..
“Awe dam.. I struck out on my size “xx” Oh well ill go ahead and pay 10x the rate....smh FOH
Real talk fam, I make enough but damn if I'm going pay 5+ for these...

I don't win raffles, I don't live in a city where I can line up.. eBay is more expensive and full of fakes..

What's the alternative? I know it sucks to pay these fees, but stockx actually makes these shoes more affordable. Resellers gonna get backdoor pairs and buy em all anyway. Without stockx the prices would prob be higher. I am just happy to get access to the shoes since don't know of any other way..

I don't win raffles, I don't live in a city where I can line up.. eBay is more expensive and full of fakes..

What's the alternative? I know it sucks to pay these fees, but stockx actually makes these shoes more affordable. Resellers gonna get backdoor pairs and buy em all anyway. Without stockx the prices would prob be higher. I am just happy to get access to the shoes since don't know of any other way..

I agree, though I also think waiting a bit more than drop day would reduce prices.

Back
Top Bottom