Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I bought the OG ghostings for $400 when they first dropped

They looking nice and seasoned now

the slickies pair seems lighter then the one on the left
2.PNG

You can make money doing it, but nobody knows the future value. Its a guessing game. I'd say my biggest value jump was the AF1's. I bought them Christmas Day for $470 and they were recently selling for $730 in a size 12. Personally, I bought mine to wear.

I’ve bought a few pairs off resale that I still haven’t worn, but I put my Black AM90’s on today as soon they came in and wore them to go get food.

I saw your posts awhile back wearing some of your pairs at the gym, you’re brave lol. I always want to flex at the gym, but I’m always nervous doing certain lifts that obvious put more weight on the midsole of the shoes. I wore my static’s at the gym once... other than that I rock beaters lol.

I’ve bought a few pairs off resale that I still haven’t worn, but I put my Black AM90’s on today as soon they came in and wore them to go get food.

I saw your posts awhile back wearing some of your pairs at the gym, you’re brave lol. I always want to flex at the gym, but I’m always nervous doing certain lifts that obvious put more weight on the midsole of the shoes. I wore my static’s at the gym once... other than that I rock beaters lol.

Lol I actually bought the Zoom Flys’s by accident (lowball bid got accepted) so I decided to make them exclusive gym shoes. I only wear them though on certain days that don’t require pressure on the shoe such as shoulders, arms, chest lol. Anything requiring 500+ deadlifts or 400+ squats, I go directly with my beaten $40 Nike Downshifter 5’s. They offer me perfect stability and comfort. Not to get off topic, but I’ve tried more expensive shoes such as the Metcon DSX 2 and although good, I found my Downshifters to be ‘excellent’ and much more comfortable for bigger weight.

My gym is fairly clean and not a lot of chalk on the floor. The gym is cleaner than walking outside and I don’t get to wear my shoes that often because I work so much I can justify wearing them there. But I plan on rocking the Bape Ultraboosts next and maybe the AM90’s and white Vapormax’s lol screw it.

Last edited:
I can fully support this. I’ve hit 3 different Off Whites from Notre. They are legit as it gets.

I’ve never won at StA, but a close friend has won there multiple times, so I know they’re legit.

I don’t know anyone that’s ever won at RSVP and word is they been backdooring their pairs for a minute now. But that shouldn’t come as a surprise, any retailer that allows extra raffle tickets if you spend money at their shop is shady as hell

Notre is amazing and their remodeled store is dope.

I hit on OF 97s from Notre, just salty from a few releases where it was clear that they backdoored a few pairs. And crazy enough, two friends hit at RSVP for FOGs. They're definitely still selling to a private clientele, but wild that people are actually hitting.

Notre is #1 though. Nice staff, beautiful new shop, and they're as fair as they come. Also love that they do emails instead of calls, and give you multiple days to pick up.

I hit on OF 97s from Notre, just salty from a few releases where it was clear that they backdoored a few pairs. And crazy enough, two friends hit at RSVP for FOGs. They're definitely still selling to a private clientele, but wild that people are actually hitting.

Notre is #1 though. Nice staff, beautiful new shop, and they're as fair as they come. Also love that they do emails instead of calls, and give you multiple days to pick up.
I've heard even Notre has backdoored too..a member here said he saw it firsthand. I get why stores do it and I'm sure if they do, they still raffle off some to give off the image they're legit. I've been fortunate to win at all 3.

Back
Top Bottom