Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

They might be trash. But I got my one win from them, so I can't really hate on them.

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 8.53.11 PM.png

My God...why does this still hurt me??

Bid got accepted for DOs yesterday on GOAT...they gettin shipped to Philly to avoid that ~$50 tax though. Cant wait to get em in

I just can’t justify spending that much money on t-shirts or any clothes. I stick to $12.99 H&M shirts and living in the Nike clearance racks (except Tech fleece, but I always catch it on sale). Contrary, I have no problem spending upwards of a $1000 on a pair of shoes. And now I’m eyeballing a $1800 Louis Vuitton bag. But it’s different strokes for different folks I guess.
I second this. the most I'd probably consider spending on a t shirt is $30

One of my quotations from each side came off when I swapped to the white laces on the AM90 :frown:

Thank you for the input everyone, I sent goat an email regarding this issue. I will keep y’all posted on what happens next.
Hello everyone, just a quick update. goat is claiming these are “authentic” and that it is manufacturing issues. They have offered me a refund in credit or 50 dollars in credit to keep the pair. I am most likely going to try and return these because this pair is absolutely horrible. There is no way this can be due to manufacturing like they claimed.

Attachments

• BFCDE875-9EC5-47C7-802D-5EFB76B24555.png
    BFCDE875-9EC5-47C7-802D-5EFB76B24555.png
    552.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 9F131F0F-43AD-4B82-AC8C-B5E9A30008B0.png
    9F131F0F-43AD-4B82-AC8C-B5E9A30008B0.png
    491.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 095013A4-5A09-4A3B-A5F7-961B3C482607.png
    095013A4-5A09-4A3B-A5F7-961B3C482607.png
    495.2 KB · Views: 40
Hello everyone, just a quick update. goat is claiming these are “authentic” and that it is manufacturing issues. They have offered me a refund in credit or 50 dollars in credit to keep the pair. I am most likely going to try and return these because this pair is absolutely horrible. There is no way this can be due to manufacturing like they claimed.

I feel for you man but I don't think you'll get much feedback here for goat fakes. Not really a knock on you, but I'll never understand why people pay so much more to buy from goat compared to the same shoes/sellers on StockX.

I feel for you man but I don't think you'll get much feedback here for goat fakes. Not really a knock on you, but I'll never understand why people pay so much more to buy from goat compared to the same shoes/sellers on StockX.
So basically they ain't returning them....a goat credit minus shipping back...undoubtly these have went up since you purchased probably so your already losing.....then to offer a 50 credit in case you keep them.....something seem fishy to me personally....

Last edited:
Have you posted pics on other social media and tagged them? The fact they will probably go to another person if you return is what irritates me. They should full refund and destroy if for sure fake

I only went through goat on these because I had sold other pairs previously to save up for these ones. Probably might have been a better idea to cash out and went through StockX.

So basically they ain't returning them....a goat credit minus shipping back...undoubtly these have went up since you purchased probably so your already losing.....then to offer a 50 credit in case you keep them.....something seem fishy to me personally....

They probably thinking about the seller too. Maybe the seller has been giving them good business and might have let this slipped because of that and probably have developed some trust. So if they take it back, seller will also complain and take his business elsewhere? Idk, just hypothesizing

There is still a such thing as factory flawed pairs... are we sure they are in fact fake?

And that’s the issue, we don't know for sure if they're indeed fake. They definitely look weird, but all know about Nike QC.

R rawzone What size are they, anyway?

Saw the pics you posted. Can you post a picture of the toe box of the shoes from a birds eye view. That's usually a dead giveaway.

If anyone wants to show some love, I recently started a vlog and did a very rough first sneaker review of the AM90’s in black.

Im stepping way out of my comfort zone so any negative comments please keep to yourselves if you check it out.

Thanks !

props for stepping out of your comfort zone. I'd love to be able to do videos like this but I hate the camera lol

Back
Top Bottom