Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

yea Yeezy 2 drop was all L's for me

Red October still traumatizing

I saw the nike tweet notification.

Assumed it was an accidental tweet.

Then like 10 secs later i thought to look again and saw it was the red october.

Carted and tried to checkout but it sold out.

Stilll sick over that lol
was botting a thing back then (red october's) or did ppl just have quicker fingers?

I have that covered. I have access to cell numbers and associated devices to verify/setup accounts. My issue is I'm running out of time for non-draw's as I can only focus on 3-4 devices at a time. Draw systems, I could easily bump up to 10-15 devices, but I haven't exploited this method yet lol

Such as putting 'Unit 1, Unit 2, Unit 3' at the end of the residential or business address?
Yeah or just using like for Street, on another account use St, Str, Street Apt 1. Stuff like that works for snkrs and some shopify sites that don't get heavily monitored like yeezy supply.

Help me get my first pair.
4 accounts that I always enter every snkrs drop. I usually do two on LTE and one on an iPad and desktop. Also the serena drop I got because I have an android phone lmao.

I needa step my game up. Lol.
My phone and my girls phone is all I’m tryin on.
Y’all using the same payment info on the different accounts too?

DfqsictVQAAecZf.jpg

Retail hits:
White Vapormax (DSML)
Black Presto (Kith Raffle)

Don't understand how people hit multiple OW's on SNKRS.

botting was a thing but it wasn't as rampant as it is now and it definitely didn't cover a lot of sites. Maybe just the footsites and Nike. The good ole "You're waiting in line to add to cart" days (technically still used today for LEO drops, but the OG's know what I mean)

Yea I think just about everyone had the Chrome extension for footsites and Nike back then. Definitely helped me score some heat

This was around the same time that Solemartyr aka nikedestroyer was basically giving out Nike coupon codes like they were candy on Halloween.

Last edited:
I wont post my OW list

but that DSMNY drop a few mins after SNKRS finished those OW The Ten draw >>>>>>>>>*

Will never be topped.

Could have went ham but was so shook lol smh

Bruh was it that day was epic 5 hours of my heat beating outta my chest :rofl:

I didn’t catch dsm tho but came outta snkrs with the 90s and my favorite of the ten the vapormax

OG Blazers from attending a Nike Off Campus event (which Virgil showed up for which was cool also).
OG Cons from Kith raffle.
Con 2's from SVD raffle for the wife.

Bruh was it that day was epic 5 hours of my heat beating outta my chest :rofl:

I didn’t catch dsm tho but came outta snkrs with the 90s and my favorite of the ten the vapormax

man that day was a marathon :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I got the hyperdunks from SNKRS and i was heated bc i figured it'd reset my luck/chances at the AF1 and AJ1 from there

HDs was the only one i got from SNKRS :lol:

Never seen the “Got’em Page” ever! I don’t think imma even seriously try with the Blue AF1s. Wish Nike showed some love with the SNKRS Pass in San Francisco(prob still wont get any W’s)

But any new news about the OW waffle racers? I Need Both pairs

Yeah SNKRS app is useless on about every demanded shoe. So you throw in a shoe thats super limited quantity then its simply like hitting a lottery. Anybody that follows those accounts of cook groups knows you aint hitting if you aint plugged in on that b0tting life.

On another note Im done wasting time sitting around waiting on a shock drop. Ive had the app open when the shoe dropped and still didn't hit..lol. Cant afford resell all the time but if I really can't live without the shoe Ill just go to stockx

Back
Top Bottom