Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Was ther ever a release date for the blue joints?

Nope, never had a set release date.

Virgil said if kids wanted a pair, to just buy a pair of white AF1s, go to Home Depot and buy blue paint and red zip ties, and make their own pair.

And then he dropped them on his own website at 3 in the morning when 99% of the US was asleep. :stoneface:

Consider the release gone with the wind homie.

Late but my luck blessed me again and hit on black and white.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 7.34.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 7.34.01 PM.png
    201 KB · Views: 53
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 7.34.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 7.34.12 PM.png
    205.2 KB · Views: 42
Nope, never had a set release date.

Virgil said if kids wanted a pair, to just buy a pair of white AF1s, go to Home Depot and buy blue paint and red zip ties, and make their own pair.

And then he dropped them on his own website at 3 in the morning when 99% of the US was asleep. :stoneface:

Consider the release gone with the wind homie.

That's the weird thing about it. Does he want resellers to be the only ones to get them?

If not, why even release when most people are sleeping and you need a bot to catch the drop?

That's the weird thing about it. Does he want resellers to be the only ones to get them?

If not, why even release when most people are sleeping and you need a bot to catch the drop?

I don't get him not releasing them at MCA. He literally had all of the employees working the exhibit wearing the things, but he released none to the patrons. Just a weird choice.

The only trades happening for these are one color for another color :sick:
Unless ya'll talking about reselling for a profit to buy w/e ya'll want - in that case ya'll just reselling, not trading :lol:

I don't get him not releasing them at MCA. He literally had all of the employees working the exhibit wearing the things, but he released none to the patrons. Just a weird choice.
Hype, resale, & exclusivity are the biggest contributing factor to off whites success. That "*******t" release was probably just to build the allure of the OW brand. Not to mention those other 2 none "The 10" af1's were exclusives as well I believe.

won a raffle for the white pair for my girl size 6

things look great in person, entered for fun on 2 local raffles so I could check them out in person before buying

I think white is the best colorway, and my girl likes them after she saw them in person(was not sold on pics)
IMG_20190625_233951.jpg
These are the beginning of phase 2. I think the kiger's will be highly sought after in some time and I'm just personally attracted to peculiar designs like this.

The spikes might be good in the snow! if only the rest was waterproof
I feel like this was a bigger release than the 10?

Those vapor streets have spikes too. Have a feeling people will object to spikes less by the time those drop

Are these Kigers from SNKRS ever going to ship or nah?
Really wish you could change the default free shipping option to 2 day shipping. My green and white pairs haven't shipped yet either. Starting to think with that July 5th date that they won't ship out until next week.

Back
Top Bottom