Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

finally unboxed my white kiger from snkrs. i noticed the bottom soles (both sides) have dark blue/black ink spots. it doesn't come off with dry hands, did i receive a defective pair? (sorry for the bad quality pic, but all the dark spots in the pic are not due to lightings, they are real dark spots)

kiger.jpg

finally unboxed my white kiger from snkrs. i noticed the bottom soles (both sides) have dark blue/black ink spots. it doesn't come off with dry hands, did i receive a defective pair?

kiger.jpg
Nah that’s normal. Mine is like that with even pink spots.

finally unboxed my white kiger from snkrs. i noticed the bottom soles (both sides) have dark blue/black ink spots. it doesn't come off with dry hands, did i receive a defective pair? (sorry for the bad quality pic, but all the dark spots in the pic are not due to lightings, they are real dark spots)

The outsole is supposed to have a slight tie-dye swirly effect with the black outsole rubber base. The whole sole is not purely green, it starts black at the very edges.

kiger.jpg
They’re all a little different. Your pair sounds normal to me.

Looks like MCAs are dropping at ComplexCon Chicago.

Too bad they were taxing $720 for the VIP pass :smh:

Overall an absolutely terrible release by MCA and Off White.

Real ish dont know how people suprised about that. You spit on me, ima try and knock you out point blank
This

So my black Kigers were “delivered” on the 2nd, supposedly left at my door but when I got home less than an hour later, nothing was there. Been in touch with FedEx a few times since then and today they said they forwarded it to claims and will be in touch with Nike. They also wanted me to contact Nike and let them know what was going on so I did and they said they’ll either send me another pair or refund me within 3-5 business days. Wonder what’ll end up happening. Hope they send me the white ones lol.

Back
Top Bottom