Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Draw closed. It would’ve said “purchased” if you won
:frown:

welp. I've never won anything from snkrs before anyway so...
i'd say on to the next one but the next one has never happened so...

congrats to those that won for the first time though. must be nice.

That's odd I was able to enter for all three colorway and only end up with one loss?

Finally got all 3 L's

Last edited:
3E3FFC49-854D-49B9-B0E6-1D0A0ACC699E.png

1 out of 3. I’ll take it!!! 😂

yo we dead need to pool our money as a site and cop a bot.
straight like that.

i'm trying not to have my usual meltdown...
but its like 53454543 ppl hate some of these sneakers prior to the release and then on the day of 24234324324234 come out the woodwork and nike selects the same ppl over and over while ppl like me get L's over and over.

so its whatever. can't beat em join em. this manual **** is a dub.

supreme is impossible nowadays.
palace...lol.
snkrs? please.

snkrs is basically a site to just look at the sneakers. bots eat up anything remotely worthwhile from supreme or palace. stockx is where 99% of us have a actual chance at copping the stuff but we have to pay resale.

how a ***** have the money but can't cop anything at all? ppl begging to spend hundreds of dollars. smh in disgust.

**** is disgusting.

yo we dead need to pool our money as a site and cop a bot.
straight like that.

i'm trying not to have my usual meltdown...
but its like 53454543 ppl hate some of these sneakers prior to the release and then on the day of 24234324324234 come out the woodwork and nike selects the same ppl over and over while ppl like me get L's over and over.

so its whatever. can't beat em join em. this manual **** is a dub.

supreme is impossible nowadays.
palace...lol.
snkrs? please.

snkrs is basically a site to just look at the sneakers or anything remotely worthwhile from supreme or palace. stockx is where 99% of us have a actual chance at copping the stuff but we have to pay resale.

how a ***** have the money but can't cop anything at all? ppl begging to spend hundreds of dollars. smh in disgust.

**** is disgusting.

My exact thoughts at this point. Its the most frustrating thing ever.

Back
Top Bottom