Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

shai-1583164256543.jpg

I wear mine never felt like taking it off.

it’s up to you. That’s what makes sneakers and fashion interesting

you express yourself the way you want.

once you start asking how you should do it. Are you doing it for you or to impress other people
This is a good point. Here is why I asked:

I want to keep the tag on. I have a pair on the way, but some pics show the tag dragging on the ground, which is dumb. Apparently the tag doesn’t drag as much as I thought? I think the tag finishes the look. People can say it looks stupid, but design is simply weird like that at times. It’s different.

I might have left the zip tie on back when the Ten was freshly released. But after a while, I prefer the muted tone of having no zip ties (and I was also bored of the red zip). I still like the light blue zip, lime green zip, milky white zip, green felt zip but I still don't wear any OW with the zip.

Lacelocks are a must on the 5's for me tho.

Those Cream 4s... these are some by any means necessary shoes. I’m willing to drop a few hundreds for these If I don’t get the W 😭

Sizing update - I'm closer to a 9.5 but picked up the OW AJ5s in a 10, which is the same size I usually wear in Jordan 3s and 4s (I'm a 9.5 or 10 in Jordan 1s). These fit about the same as the Jordan 4 in my opinion, maybe with a tiny bit more toe room. I was afraid the entire shoe would be loose since there's no padding in the ankle area, but they lock down pretty well when tightened.

That said, I’ve liked these since the first pics started to trickle out, and they don't disappoint in person. The stitching makes them look almost like a sketched-up prototype pair of 5s to me. Happy to have a pair.
97204795-9C87-44C5-80B2-59D947E4966D.jpeg

Hey NT fam -

I just bought a pair of MCAs off goat and got them in yesterday. I have been googling and watching youtube vids of ways to legit check the pair and everyone says something different.

Is there any certain way for me to legit check these at home? I just want piece of mind that my $1700 went toward a real pair and goat didnt do me wrong lol.

Any advice on what to check for and look out for to make sure my pair is legit? I can post pics but i didnt want to bombard this thread with them.

Please please please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey NT fam -

I just bought a pair of MCAs off goat and got them in yesterday. I have been googling and watching youtube vids of ways to legit check the pair and everyone says something different.

Is there any certain way for me to legit check these at home? I just want piece of mind that my $1700 went toward a real pair and goat didnt do me wrong lol.

Any advice on what to check for and look out for to make sure my pair is legit? I can post pics but i didnt want to bombard this thread with them.

Please please please any help would be greatly appreciated.
Do you have a suspicion that they are not real based on your research?

Do you have a suspicion that they are not real based on your research?
Some things check out as being authenticate while others are iffy. It may just be the differences from one pair to another. I am split on them based off the research.

Some things check out as being authenticate while others are iffy. It may just be the differences from one pair to another. I am split on them based off the research.
here are pics of the pair I had if it helps

20190723_175528.jpg

20190723_175442.jpg

20190723_175538.jpg

20190723_175549.jpg

20190723_175609.jpg

Back
Top Bottom