Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

On my Nike invoice it gives me the style code DM1602‌-‌115. Looked it up and it looks like it’s lot # 2.

Where do you guys see invoice and what color ways have been getting delivered from Thursday orders u guys speak of ?

My style number DJ0950‌-‌111. It was in my email that said they had shipped. Hit on Friday. Can’t seem to match it to any color ways yet.

My style number DJ0950‌-‌111. It was in my email that said they had shipped. Hit on Friday. Can’t seem to match it to any color ways yet.

All of this is same for me.

I can’t find the exact color, but I’m almost positive the 0950 are leather/suede while the 1602 pairs are the canvas/leather.

I think the DJ0950-111 is likely one of the 11-20 pairs. Excited to get em in this week, tho I think I would’ve preferred a canvas/leather pair based on the early pics I’ve seen.

A89750A8-34D4-4C99-B893-31331ED5C247.jpeg
74742F92-F684-484B-B95B-BBB24558203D.jpeg

Ok, so I definitely have lot 14.

Ordered on Wednesday, and they showed the colorway description on the app. (Bright cactus/electro green.)

Not my favorite of the bunch, but definitely one of the better one's. I like the suede pairs more, so I'm satisfied.

Seems like Asia and Europe got lot 21 so I guess that lot isn’t region specific so maybe some ppl in the u.s. will get pairs as well?

Seems like someone may have got theyre hands my package someway somehow in the middle of the process.

Says shipped last week, never moved once and the delivery date keeps going back and back. WOW if so.

Tired of these shipping antics.

Bruh, mad as EVER.

Contacted nike and they talking about they will open a "investigation" to find my shoes. They literally never even got to fedex according to the tracking.

One of the only times I hit EA or a draw and this happens

Back
Top Bottom