Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

yea just that I already have a shoe that pops the unc 1’s

I was hopping for a another blend. Kinda like just getting the same flavor twice. My opinion may change and I can rock one in summer and the other in winter type jig

I already split my collection by season to make sure my shoes get wears. Plus fall winter fits go off more to me anyways.

Though living in Atlanta my time is limited in that dept…..
I feel u.. I got University blue 1’s so I feel u.. but with that yellow tongue and grey and white shoe it’s kinda different .. plus it has that lime green on side.. I think they kinda dope . Plus it’s leather . It’s better than a lot of other slot’s

I feel u.. I got University blue 1’s so I feel u.. but with that yellow tongue and grey and white shoe it’s kinda different .. plus it has that lime green on side.. I think they kinda dope . Plus it’s leather . It’s better than a lot of other slot’s

it’s not bad I just wanted different colors.

I mean if someone accepting these dumb prices they asking for they can have em though

I’m almost positive the DJ0950- are leather/suede while the DJ1602- pairs are the canvas/leather.

I think the DJ0950-111 is likely one of the 11-20 pairs.

Reposting this as it’s basically confirmed.

And just for convenience, Friday’s pair with code DJ0950-111 is lot 16, that debso debso posted.

Excited to get my Lot 16 in, they’ll be going on foot.

It’s raining hard here so I couldn’t get good outside pics but:
C38C5A8D-EBE0-48CC-9B04-D269A9AEB25F.png
EC17E750-A7E0-4145-ACC9-3FA4D46550D2.jpeg
50050EE1-06A1-4276-AA52-BBB220F27C0F.jpeg
FDC061C5-9EAD-4489-AF5D-B0F84087F2B9.jpeg
4BD162B2-2F02-410A-A282-3F0ACF89FAF3.jpeg

Nice pic as usual. Cool shoe (not the biggest fan of the OW 1s, but I respect them).

One sneaker trend I don’t really understand (or personally like), is the whole pink laces thing. It looks aight in some pairs IMO (not for me, but not the worst), but I’ve never understood the newer trend of throwing pink laces in shoes that have absolutely no pink in them. Again, not knocking AT ALL, just don’t get it. The main culprit being the Travs. Like sure, the brown, black, white/sail, and pink combo works I guess, it’s just super random IMO.

Back
Top Bottom