Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah shipping all jacked up.

Mine showed up today, said Not picked up since last tuesday. Last night updated with delivery today

Mine still hasn't updated & the "expected" delivery date is today. :smh:
Good for you though! Told you to be patient. :nthat:

PO

Last edited:
DDB616BB-F466-43BD-A0A8-1B1DE5027BF2.jpeg
EAC450F6-26B3-4B5D-BBBF-604CC599226A.jpeg
994A7029-DEA5-44CF-B2B2-8D3C760863DA.jpeg

Yeah shipping all jacked up.

Mine showed up today, said Not picked up since last tuesday. Last night updated with delivery today
Was actually wondering about this. Pretty sure this happened with my CO.JP 1s. Tracking never updated and then they showed up on my doorstep. As of now mine still show Awaiting Carrier Pickup, they were ordered on Wednesday.

I just got my pair in. I had every intention of trading them for another dunk I missed but I will keep them. I got lot 11. They are a nice plain simple dunk and most importantly the quality of the suede and leather is amazing. Nike u should use this quality on all of your products. When I wear them I will remove the orange lacing. But all in all this color without the orange lacing looks like a nice simple sail/off white color dunk.

Man, I'd like to get EA on these. As long as the pair's not too gaudy I'd def wear 'em. Has anyone removed the cross-lace from them? Looks like the loops can be pulled out from underneath, right?

Man I don’t think I’m gonna get my dunks boiz. Never knew Nike used this bull**** *** lasership, they’re know to have Nike packages missing..welp

Anybody doing research on what today’s lots might be yet?
Don't quote me but I heard 6 and 10 today I think.
I can’t wait until both are in hand so ppl make vids and I can decide between lots 2, 5 and 10.

My noir union 4s were shipped using them if I remember correctly. I had to press them over the phone but they eventually arrived. Don’t panic yet.
I’m thinking of having Nike hold them at the hub. That’s the only advice Nike gave

Back
Top Bottom