Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

i originally favored suede pairs to canvas but seeing all these photos, the suedes look either really good or really sketchy

3F0C4B44-94B8-4577-A64C-AA7961E8424C.jpeg
C16062BF-D1F8-4FF1-9DD7-69EE5EDA9986.jpeg
6FA4A8EF-39DF-4F21-908C-C856EF0491FC.jpeg
One of the best/easiest to wear pairs.
Suede looks buttery also.

Just saw on my timeline Round two had like 4 random lots for sale in past day or so…is anybody actually keeping these lol

Tried to hit Nike up about the price difference, and they shot me down:

Tenten
Upon checking here it seems that we are unable to price match it. Through Covid there have been price changes and with shipping delays if styles move into a new season there may be a price increase already in place and unfortunately many of these changes could not be reflected on the boxes or hang tags before they were shipped the correct price is on the site

Tenten
Upon checking here it seems that we are unable to price match it. Through Covid there have been price changes and with shipping delays if styles move into a new season there may be a price increase already in place and unfortunately many of these changes could not be reflected on the boxes or hang tags before they were shipped the correct price is on the site
What a load bull****

Tenten

I CALLED THEM TOO. THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD SEND MY CLAIM TO THE PAYMENT DEPT AND TO KEEP AN EYE ON MY EMAIL.

Back
Top Bottom