Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Off-White-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Black-Toddler-Sizes-1.jpg

Swords on a baby shoe?
tenor.gif

Anybody preorder from the nikefiend guy on insta gram..

So much drama on his page... anybody know the backstory lol
Not kidding, I think he's manic depressive just like his idol kanye...his rants are almost impossible to follow. The guys got a lot going on...who knows whats what.

But i do know that he gets his product from a family member who's like a head buyer for DSM. So its back door special all in the fam with that dude.

Not kidding, I think he's manic depressive just like his idol kanye...his rants are almost impossible to follow. The guys got a lot going on...who knows whats what.

But i do know that he gets his product from a family member who's like a head buyer for DSM. So its back door special all in the fam with that dude.

He was getting money..
He was charging people 5k to 20k for subscription to buy stuff from him for retail..

Seem like the empire is crashing down... a lot people asking for their shoes

Word. His cousin is the head buyer.

Damn yall following this? I got out of work and peeped some drama on insta loll

Captain barlos is about to kill this guy

Last edited:
I did business with him once like a year ago. There were some issues with the kicks and he accepted a return. He handled it pretty decent. Also I thought him and that Barlos dude were super tight lol

Back
Top Bottom