Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Man, I always get such a good laugh when people call out others for their past posts. Like on reddit with that yeezyog guy who posted he went 4/4 on ts4's or some other shoe.

I don't think dude can be mad missing out on these if he got every other ts drop this year, but I think the same can go for almost every member on here. Some cats (myself included) crying about not copping a certain shoe that was on our radar or something we wanted for personals/to flip, but have been blessed on other shoes for retail at other times in our lives. All these big corporations got us tied around their fingers and they know it.
Right, just take the L and keep it moving. It wasn't in the cards.

one thing i've learned from the resale market for super hyped shoes is that size 8.5 never dips and if it does its like $20.

like size 10+ will always dip once people start getting their pairs but 8.5.... nah. if anything, they only go up
As a size 8.5er I sadly agree. That size SUCKS. Makes me envy my size 11 friends.

I surprised the line at DSMLA is so short. Came for the Sacai Waffle and the line was easily over 100 people. Probably around 150 to 200.

def’ even better in person, love the plush leathers & new packaging...
F6BC7FD7-E78F-43C6-8020-A8E30C2FDADB.jpeg
A69CB5D6-1D67-46D9-AC74-015EF57CEED6.jpeg

Lol love the turn on these dunks from almost everyone. Still pissed I couldn't land the greens

I originally liked Michigan’s the best but after seeing more pics, hands down the UNLV looks the best.

Whens the best time to cop? Im not positive theyll go down that much or at all mid week. Debating pulling the trigger now. Thoughts?

Anyone have more pics of the Michigan pair in hand? Can’t decide between those or the green ones.

So far it's seemed like a lot of raffle wins, maybe stock is relatively high for an OW release...
Dude in the shop I picked my pair from said there were 34000 of each colour worldwide. No idea how accurate that is, or how it compares to other OW's, but there ya go.

How's the sizing like on these dunks?

Do they run true to size?
im usually a 10.5 in everything (dunks included) but i won a size 10 for these. picked em up about an hour ago, got home and tried them on and they fit perfect. im afraid if i had went 10.5 it would be too big on me

I hit on Michigans which was the pair I liked the best. Might try to trade them for a Yecheil reflective...

Back
Top Bottom