Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

There’s a guy down the street selling a pair he won from snkrs app yesterday. Do they ship this fast or do fake shoes come with Nike invoice now days? Lol

I've always wondered if there are odds to hit a raffle for each store. It doesn't even feel like it.

There’s a guy down the street selling a pair he won from snkrs app yesterday. Do they ship this fast or do fake shoes come with Nike invoice now days? Lol

I haven’t even received shipping confirmation for my pair yet. I wish I would have thought to choose express shipping; I guess he could’ve done that and got them super fast.

Having a Nike Invoice doesn't prove anything, people fake those all the time. In this particular case, the invoice would have to show 1-Day shipping. I'd also want tracking information to track it myself and confirm that it shipped Thursday and delivered today.

How's the price? If it's too low, I'd assume it's a fake.

They arrived. They came with an extra pair of Navy laces.
03C1F5C7-1EF9-45A1-999E-2D3D0090681F.jpeg

Daybreak Undercover material comparison...
5E654293-A704-4A31-9F1B-07DFE69CC79B.jpeg

Last edited:
Shout out to Notre. Swear they're the only store I've encountered that handles their raffles in a fair manner. Both of these came via their in-store raffles.
20190913_171408.jpg

It got to the point Notre was the only place I would bother to enter live raffles in Chicago. And I love that they’re moving towards turning their raffles into massive charity donation drives too.

Back
Top Bottom