Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

It got to the point Notre was the only place I would bother to enter live raffles in Chicago. And I love that they’re moving towards turning their raffles into massive charity donation drives too.

Dog, I stopped going to RSVP years ago (though I heard they're a little better) and Saint Alfred I only hit if I'm pressed. I hit there for Off White 97s, Master AM1s, and for Yeezy 500s once, but they don't spread love.

Notre doing it the right way with the donations system and finding ways to engage the community. Even if it's not a limited release, they'll get my business first.

Dog, I stopped going to RSVP years ago (though I heard they're a little better) and Saint Alfred I only hit if I'm pressed. I hit there for Off White 97s, Master AM1s, and for Yeezy 500s once, but they don't spread love.

Notre doing it the right way with the donations system and finding ways to engage the community. Even if it's not a limited release, they'll get my business first.

I hit at Saint Alfred for the black acronym prestos, but that was it. Them and RSVP were just too far out of the way for me to bother for the basically zero percent chance of me winning. I will say that RSVP has some solid non- sneaker release events.

Notre> StA<<<<<RSVP
I've won a handful of heat from Saint Alfred but have won the most @ Notre

Lol I think the entire city of Chicago can agree that Notre is the best shop in the city. Me my wife and my friend have all hit their multiple times over the last couple years.

Saint Alfred is alright I’ve never won from them but have friends that have. The staff is pretty friendly and laidback too so that’s a plus.

RSVP backdoors and literally every one knows it lol.

Having a Nike Invoice doesn't prove anything, people fake those all the time. In this particular case, the invoice would have to show 1-Day shipping. I'd also want tracking information to track it myself and confirm that it shipped Thursday and delivered today.

How's the price? If it's too low, I'd assume it's a fake.

Price is lower than stockx but that’s because he’s selling on fb without fees. I highly doubt he would pay extra for overnight but didn’t know people made fake Nike invoices.

RSVP and BAIT don't even "back door," they hook up their friends right in front of you! They don't give AF. And I say that even while wearing an RSVP shirt right now.

BAIT has been one of the worst over the years, if not the worst for back dooring. And it's odd, because I haven't seen them get nearly as much limited 'heat' lately. I think Nike might have clipped their account a bit.

Hit a few OWs at Bait, had a nice streak but havent seen them raffling in quite some time. Not sure if Nike pulled the plug on them like they did Blends :lol:

Hit a few OWs at Bait, had a nice streak but havent seen them raffling in quite some time. Not sure if Nike pulled the plug on them like they did Blends :lol:

No store will back door 100% of the stock, so SOMEONE has to win. Shoot, I won a few things from Blends even though they were ridiculous with their antics.

i'm not even from the chi & i love notre for what they do, i order from them 1st & exclusively for most of my stuff if they have it. i was at the tde pop up there, was treated so well, good people there that care about the city & i love local businesses that give back, they also ship suuuuuuuper fast from chi to stl, so that's an added bonus.

i haven't touched on anything exclusive all year, which is wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild for me, the off-white run was crazy for me tho, so i can't complain much, i touched a lot of the og 10 & afterwards.

i haven't touched on anything exclusive all year, which is wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild for me, the off-white run was crazy for me tho, so i can't complain much, i touched a lot of the og 10 & afterwards.

Crazy. I figured you were plugged with how many OW you have.

I had solid luck last year but this year has been mostly dry.

If you’re in cook group, doesn’t that mean you yourself used a bot on end?

Not everyone in cook groups use bots. Large majority do but there’s been some manual users in every group I’ve been in, including myself.

They provide a lot of early info and links that can still help a manual user cop. The big difference for me though is the monitors they use. Was able to grab TS1 Lows and Off white MCA AF1s recently just from the early notifications from the monitors.

Back
Top Bottom