Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

What did I assume about you? You're the one making absolutely asinine assumptions left and right.

If you don't think these shoes are worth more than $400, that's fine. But it was ignorant of you to call people idiotic for thinking differently than you. Your argument that you could boycott resale and it'll make a difference is completely unrealistic. Your assumption that I'm young because I'm explaining to you that there's more to life than penny pinching, is foolish.
I tried my best to explain my point in your language so yes I may have poorly write my idea, I can understand I offended some of you so instead of saying idiot people I would say it is a idiotic action to spend over twice the retail price, that’s it. That’s my opinion.

7D3939D6-0138-48B1-8E51-8B9E30E73242.jpeg

Sigh........

Yeah these arent going much lower than what they are now. About to bite the bullet at $500.

Yup. I learned my lesson from the last set and bought today. Either they’ll drop like rocks in a few months or a year (unlikely), or they’ll start going up soon. Either way all of the colors in my size hit new lows over the last 24 hours and had started creeping up tonight.

If these have the same pattern as the first two pairs, this week will be the lowest the prices ever go.

After seeing more "in-person" photos, the black pair reminds me of the Nike Cortez.

IMO...
1. OG Green - Anyone have 10.5 btw?
2. Tie between Pine Green (Barneys) and White
3. Tie between Black and OG Blue

If pairs were ordered Thursday, they should be arriving by tomorrow? I feel like prices should still drop a bit on StockX.

After seeing more "in-person" photos, the black pair reminds me of the Nike Cortez.

IMO...
1. OG Green - Anyone have 10.5 btw?
2. Tie between Pine Green (Barneys) and White
3. Tie between Black and OG Blue

If pairs were ordered Thursday, they should be arriving by tomorrow? I feel like prices should still drop a bit on StockX.
The whites only dropped about $40 to $50 for size 9.5, it’s still about $590. I hope you’re right about prices going to drop some more tmr.

The whites only dropped about $40 to $50 for size 9.5, it’s still about $590. I hope you’re right about prices going to drop some more tmr.

Take my advice with a grain of salt since my size (10.5) is unpredictable when it comes to StockX prices. I feel like they are the sporadic group of sellers who ruin it for me when I want to sell.
Today, the Barneys dropped below $400, Whites hit the $460 mark, and Black are on the borderline of $500.

What are you talking about? The whites were in the high 500s as of two days ago and dropping...

Im gonna take my size 10 for example, its dropped from mid 5 to low 5, it fluctuating around low 5’s now. At this point, it wont drop THAT much anymore. Say theoretically it drops to $450, oh well thats $50 I overpaid by, and even then I highly doubt it will get that low.

Money sizes will stay around the price they are at now IMO. If you are trying to save a few bucks, i wouldn't recommend it. I'm a size 9 and I made the mistake with the green pair. Wanted to save a little more then they shot up to the point where I'm questioning whether or not it's worth it. Was hoping for the black pair to be cheaper resale but they are around the same price as the green ones.

What are YOU talking about? U do realize the prices vary by size right? Look at the prices for size 8.5 in white and you’ll notice they haven’t changed at all.

Somewhat, hence why I followed up saying take my advice with a grain of salt because I've only stalked my size.

Back
Top Bottom