Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Barney’s should arrive tmrw .....
110B6819-81E6-4F0A-B287-DC71021D9EA8.jpeg
259C6FA7-6FBD-4319-8BF7-8C88E30BBF52.jpeg
C4057CE5-5645-48B1-B8E6-B7551A5B9F3C.gif

Alright...pulled the trigger. Put in a bid at $625 for size 9.5 instead of 9 on GOAT because it was about $50 cheaper. Didn’t think it would get accepted but it did within an hr. No more shoes for the rest of 2019.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blues
Whites
Blacks
Money/GOAT credit that would’ve went to Union 1s got spread out on my top 3 Sacais. 3 for 1and some variety in my rotation. Snkrs draw win on whites, turned out to be wayyyyyy more expensive than I expected:/

That sounds familiar. I went from trying to decide whether to keep my white pair from SNKRS or sell them to help finance the black pair (my original favorite) to keeping the whites, ordering the black pair this week, and still eyeing the varsity blue pair. Due to the plethora of releases coming up they may wait for a little while though while I see if I can hit something big for retail.

So the picture of Ellen a couple pages back, it appears she was wearing the black pair with only black laces. Just noticed this; looks like only one pair of laces though, not double black. - Also my black pair are in the same state as me; UPS now has expected delivery day of Thursday! Ordered from StockX Monday afternoon, delivered Thursday? Pretty crazy. - Can you not delete a post on mobile?

Last edited:
Crazy how the Green Gustos are $100 difference from GOAT to StockX. Want to buy from GOAT but that ticket price is looking temptin...

8771E548-D511-4DE7-A068-6ED8D7BB5305.jpeg
All the pics I’ve seen do them no justice; spectacular in hand. Stoked. Barney’s are $15 away from hitting the $400 sweet spot in my size. I don’t need the Barneys. I don’t need the Barneys. I don’t need the barneys. Crap. I need the Barneys.
I literally keep hovering over that $415 price for the Barney's and keep telling myself to keep skrong but idk if I can any longer tbh.

Back
Top Bottom