Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Time to buy some more Sacai's since I hit on the TS's today :smile:

Congrats! I would have done the same to pay for the pairs I connect with. Took all the Losses on the TS6s (checked SNS while writing this haha) therefore decided to wear my Blazers today and Waffles later tonight. Loving the Sacais and my first pair of Blazers.

Attachments

• 18356625-FCFD-4002-84FB-83F22210DC31.jpeg
    18356625-FCFD-4002-84FB-83F22210DC31.jpeg
    262.7 KB · Views: 587
Congrats! I would have done the same to pay for the pairs I connect with. Took all the Losses on the TS6s (checked SNS while writing this haha) therefore decided to wear my Blazers today and Waffles later tonight. Loving the Sacais and my first pair of Blazers.

Thanks. I was shocked. First draw win ever.

Wow actually hit at sns for the white blazers, I'll take it, this definitely eases the ts6 L from today

have the VI on the way but I can tell you quality wise the VI are superior.
I’m sure it’ll last longer but design wise I prefer the Sacais. Jordan 6 isn’t very comfortable if I remember correctly.

I could see a lot people liking the TS6 tho, esp if they’re Travis Scott’s fan. That little pouch is a nice feature. But I don’t really wear high tops and never listened to any TS’s music so eh....don’t care for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What size in the whites you got

Waffles? 10. My size; paid resell for the blacks. I’m going to get another pair of Waffles because I want some with some color. I just don’t know which pair still. They all have their benefits. I don’t want the whole d**n set though.

Last edited:
Waffles? 10. My size; paid resell for the blacks. I’m going to get another pair of Waffles because I want some with some color. I just don’t know which pair still. They all have their benefits. I don’t want the whole d**n set though.
I also got the white waffles. Probably my favorite of the lot, but damn, the original colorways (particularly the green - take a look at it with black laces) are really nice. Would love one of them but I'm not the resale type

I also got the white waffles. Probably my favorite of the lot, but damn, the original colorways (particularly the green - take a look at it with black laces) are really nice. Would love one of them but I'm not the resale type

Love the OG greens, especially with black laces. Strictly by appearance they’re my favorite colorful pair. Black is the one I had to have at all cost, white pair is close. I’m definitely not selling them, put it that way.

Anyone only get one L from End? Entered both but only got emailed L on the black

they usually emailed sep right?

I have the TS6 and Sacais in hand and the quality on the sacai blazers is better (both blazers and waffles). Also my brother helped me win on SNS for blazers, it’s another white so I told him to keep them for himself but he wants to swap for the black pair.
As for comfort, both aj6 and blazers are not comfortable to me. They’re bearable but not more comfortable than the other.

I'd take Sacai Waffles > TS 6> Sacai Blazers. Blazers also feel weird to me, moreso than 6's. I used to wear tons of 6's but those were my baggy jeans days lol.

The newer AJ6s (starting with the Gatorades) are a lotttttt more comfortable than previous ones.

Newer AJ6 are much more comfortable than Blazers.

Back
Top Bottom