Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Theres no way team manual got through that quick and everything is sold out.

How would bots know the captcha answer?

Compared to the last drops they recently had, why were these gone so fast? Is it fake stock for bots? or its bots you took stock?

EDIT: SZ 10 showing back up as Im waiting in line...aaaaand then its gone again LOL

Yup, L.

Thought I did it fairly quickly, but was in line 14 minutes, and my size sold out after about 2 minutes.

FYI I got in super quick, I obviously knew fujiwara's first name and I had no issues with the captcha, but the queue put me right in at 15 min estimated wait time and I knew it was all over.

Theres no way team manual got through that quick and everything is sold out.

How would bots know the captcha answer?

the same way that you googled the answer, except theyre pasting the answer into hundreds of tasks at the same time instead of your one

at least with kith and their high stock this morning, there was a chance. I was able to cart both and go checkout all the way to shipping and it sold out. This one didn't even give me a chance.

the same way that you googled the answer, except theyre pasting the answer into hundreds of tasks at the same time instead of your one
I thought it was an automated script. So without knowing that question in advance, just curious how that happened so quick.

thanks Lucky13s Lucky13s for the heads up, but as everyone said not a chance on that drop. SNSNY drawing for the navy, L on the grey, other than that A Ma and SNKRS looking like the last shot.

When it comes to the "box" captcha I found the best method is to just take your time on the box, when you do it all fast it'll not work but when you click just slowly make the box and then hold at the end for like an extra few seconds...

That being said, I still took the L. Prior to them putting up PW page the line to get to checkout page was 20 min (and I tried to cart something about 5 min prior to drop).

Compared to the last drops they recently had, why were these gone so fast? Is it fake stock for bots? or its bots you took stock?

EDIT: SZ 10 showing back up as Im waiting in line...aaaaand then its gone again LOL

I am guessing it's just much lower stock than their own collab release. Always going to be tough.

Last edited:
pricies started around 600 but now in the 4’s high 3’s. I have a feeling since everyone is hitting in here & the major release hasn’t happened yet it’ll be lower after pairs become in hand. It may not be true but ima bet on this…
I just could never believe these will go as low as the nylons–having said that, if I can cop a navy pair for $350 or less all in I'm doubling up.

def surprised at the amount of Ws in here so far though

I thought it was an automated script. So without knowing that question in advance, just curious how that happened so quick.

theyre might be ones like that. But from the vids that i seen, the botter just does the search and mass paste if its the same question for everyone.

manual has more of a chance when the store does a mix bag of questions, like how AMM did it

I just could never believe these will go as low as the nylons–having said that, if I can cop a navy pair for $350 or less all in I'm doubling up.

def surprised at the amount of Ws in here so far though
Just by how they are doing when every release hasn't even shipped/happened yet is why I'm saying this.
It may skyrocket once all the pairs release & are in hand but that would be the opposite of what usually happens. Especially when a shoe has mass numbers like these seem to have...

Back
Top Bottom