Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Sorry to hear this. In general, I don't trust anyone except close family and friends. I have a shared storage area in the parking garage at my condo. There's multiple cameras in the parking garage and I still wouldn't trust leaving any valuables in there. I don't think you can do much aside from doing a police report. Just in case the items are recovered later on. Maybe you can talk to the apartment manager and ask if anyone else was robbed. But most likely they won't do anything. These shared storage areas are usually owner's assume the risk; if something does happen.

Yeah, I did end up filing a police report. I even went around knocking on doors letting people know what was up and I didn't get the sense it could have been anyone in the building, but who knows. My super said he'd forward an email I drafted to all tenants explaining what happened as well.

The good news is I found my frag x sacais (they were in a different box than I thought). The bad news is that means they got my Desert Moss Union 4s instead :emoji_slight_frown:

Yeah, I did end up filing a police report. I even went around knocking on doors letting people know what was up and I didn't get the sense it could have been anyone in the building, but who knows. My super said he'd forward an email I drafted to all tenants explaining what happened as well.

The good news is I found my frag x sacais (they were in a different box than I thought). The bad news is that means they got my Desert Moss Union 4s instead :emoji_slight_frown:
Damn

Sorry that happened to you man. So wack that people would even consider doing stuff like that.

I do not even know if that's better /worse...
still,...find relief in the fact that its material things....
be well, n stack it up again whenever u want...

Sorry that happened to you man. So wack that people would even consider doing stuff like that.

When some people see opportunities, they will lie, steal, cheat...to get what they want. Just look at what happened during the protests, where fake protesters robbed the stores on Melrose like Round2, CoolKicks, Flightclub....... Some of the same people that frequent those shops and acted all cool to the store employees and the owners.

haven’t been feeling the material whatsoever but on feet , these look fire
CCD6B836-6C8A-4A3D-A0AB-266919C74EF0.png

I do have fragments already tho

The best colorways in my opinion is the fragments both of them personally

Brother hit on Juice app. I don’t care for these too much, so didn’t go for them. But congrats to everyone who won!

Idk why I didn't sign up/download the juice app after seeing everyone cook on here for the first clot pair last month :smh: 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom