Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

FullMax97 FullMax97 is the real MVP with the link. Got my order in and got an order received email 3 minutes before I received the email from nike saying I had access. Couldn't believe my eyes when it loaded after striking out hard on DSM earlier. Holding my breathe until it ships.

I feel like if you went through all that you should have had a pair reserved for a certain amount of time. Very sad :frown:

FullMax97 FullMax97 is the real MVP with the link. Got my order in and got an order received email 3 minutes before I received the email from nike saying I had access. Couldn't believe my eyes when it loaded after striking out hard on DSM earlier. Holding my breathe until it ships.
It was weird. It kept trying to load snkrs for me with that link. By the time the email came through my size was there but I couldn't finish the cart.

lets be honest - if Nike wasn't going to reserve Atmos retro on AMM for dedicated voters, no way they were going to bother reserving for quiz takers.

My soul kinda hurts just because I got the invite still took an L. That’s my hypebeast side, I’m not even that into them.

Congrats guys. Seems like its either nikecraft or bust at this point... If they even get them :smh:

This is very misleading...no further instructions/details...lol, amusing stuff

nc.JPG

Back
Top Bottom