NIKE x TRANSFORMERS [NO BUYING/SELLING]

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

and i couldn't get megatrons in my size...wth...
you couldnt get your size but you apparently managed to get every other person's size....so im sure someone who picked up just as many as youdid got your size...i wonder if those are for others or for your own financial gain? if its the latter then karma is not nice un is it? if the former thensorry you didnt get your size
wink.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Let The Man Do Him, And Just Worry About Doin' You
eyes.gif
Wow that's mighty hypocritical
laugh.gif

Dude doesn't sound mad to me -- actually sounds kinda' right. Pretty funny to me.
roll.gif

haha nah im not sounding hurt, just making my random comment...didnt mean to flame or anything just commenting on the obvious. my bro wanted these but not sureif he went out looking for them or anything.

wasnt looking to get these, got better kicks to grab later this year so im happy...but i must say interesting concept, digging the logos though. i feel likethese are definitely collector display status, i think they may look funny on feet, no?

anyone got pics of them rocked? should be interesting to see how cats rock these.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

and i couldn't get megatrons in my size...wth...
you couldnt get your size but you apparently managed to get every other person's size....so im sure someone who picked up just as many as you did got your size...i wonder if those are for others or for your own financial gain? if its the latter then karma is not nice un is it? if the former then sorry you didnt get your size
wink.gif
totally understandable...

actually i get up there, no 12 or 13's. i was gonna go to 14 but that's a reach for me. my friend was in the back since he didn't get a ticket.

and i had a choice, i can take 11.5's or 11's. the guy behind me drove four hours and isn't a shoe head, just loves transformers. he needs12's. instead of taking his 11.5's i go down to 11's cuz my buddy in the back wants it.

i got a set of 11's for him. he gets up and they still have 11's for him and one 11.5 megatron. so now the guy who didn't wait in line yesterdayhas a set to keep and a set to wear.

i go back in to get bumblebees in 7.5 for my girl, i decide i'll live with my 14 megatron which is still there.

we went back in got some 11.5's that are available to nt'ers that are interested. if not my brother is going to wear them as he's planning ongetting a camaro later this year. i was selling durants last year to folks who don't have a hoh and i don't charge premiums, just trying to help othersout.

trust me, i'm not that part of the game. but at that point you don't want to walk away with nothing in your hand. at the very least i'm hoping topull a trade for the ones i want/need. i have a nice collection and i wear most of what i have at least once.

smh @ the lady selling her #2 ticket for 150

then no one buys and she's trying to sell her bumblebees to dude for $500

c'mon now...

and my second time in i asked guy behind me what he wants so i'm not just grabbing whatever.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Let The Man Do Him, And Just Worry About Doin' You
eyes.gif
Wow that's mighty hypocritical
laugh.gif

Dude doesn't sound mad to me -- actually sounds kinda' right. Pretty funny to me.
roll.gif
^Hypocritical? How Do You Figure?.... I Aint In Here Worried About What Anyone Else Is Doing With Their Pairs That's For Sure
grin.gif

BlackCat- That Wasn't Meant In Any Way As A Jab At You, And Glad You Didn't Take It That Way.... Just The Way Your Post Read, ItKinnda Came Off Like You Were Salty
wink.gif
Good Luck To Your Bro If He Was OutOn The Hunt For These
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bld267

^^my boy has a 9.5 Megatron for $250 shipped
I knew you would join NT sooner or later.
No selling in here though, just to let you know. Don't get banned bro.

There not even selling for that much on the bay,
I expected them to go for much more,
I got an extra size 9 Megatron's and I just want to break even...

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

so that's how it's going down?! I'll be sure not to leave you any size 9's next time I clean "House".. You know we both size 9 bro

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

so that's how it's going down?! I'll be sure not to leave you any size 9's next time I clean "House".. You know we both size 9 bro
I didn't know you were there man, I would of seriously just traded what ever size you had for my 9.
What number were you in line?

Nike could of used better shoes for this concept... But I'm sure yall already knew that. Nice packaging though.

I wanna see these on somebody's feet

they look less and less wearable. I mean I like the Megatrons, but I really cant see them being worn

I think they chose the right shoes.

I'm nowhere near a HOH. Man I want those Bumblebees badly.
frown.gif

^LMAO @ Frank Cuttin' Fools Off!
laugh.gif
Dude never "hooked me up" though, so I don't see what's wrong.
I Hear Ya Bro.....It's A Dog Eat Dog World Out Here When It Comes To These HOH Releases...Every Man For Himslef
grin.gif

Ehh, why do I get the feeling they're like those kids shoes they sell at Payless? You know, like Buzz Lightyear shoes or Power Ranger shoes from 10 yearsago?

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I didn't know you were there man, I would of seriously just traded what ever size you had for my 9.
What number were you in line?

So both of you guys took my size 9....

Back
Top Bottom