NIKE x TRANSFORMERS [NO BUYING/SELLING]

SMH at the people that camped out at HOH LA. It was bad enough that I did not get my sizes or that I am missing Bumblebee but I had to pick up after you too.You heard the man "Clean up your trash and then the line would move. I won't move the line unless the area is clean. We can be here all day." Itseems that Beverly Center is getting annoyed at House of Hoops because of stuff like this. So do not be surprised if they start doing the ticket thing as well.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Gxer2002

damn no more megatron at HOHLA just called.

yup. i called earlier too...but good news!!!! found out there's a FSR

on fleabay.
hahaha... damn!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

There not even selling for that much on the bay,
I expected them to go for much more,
I got an extra size 9 Megatron's and I just want to break even...

so that's how it's going down?! I'll be sure not to leave you any size 9's next time I clean "House".. You know we both size 9 bro
I didn't know you were there man, I would of seriously just traded what ever size you had for my 9.
What number were you in line?

i been having an account just dont really go on it..

I needed those megatrons to badly and the release was to hyped up for anyone to cop for me-I'm pretty sure I'm the first person to buy on ebay

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I wanna see these on somebody's feet

they look less and less wearable. I mean I like the Megatrons, but I really cant see them being worn
I want all 3. So i can hang them up in my room
pimp.gif
. You areright i cant see anyone rocking these. Ima see if someone is able to pull them off tho. I want all! 8.5-9 please hit me up and give a fellow NTer a dealya''ll
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ace3han

SMH at the people that camped out at HOH LA. It was bad enough that I did not get my sizes or that I am missing Bumblebee but I had to pick up after you too. You heard the man "Clean up your trash and then the line would move. I won't move the line unless the area is clean. We can be here all day." It seems that Beverly Center is getting annoyed at House of Hoops because of stuff like this. So do not be surprised if they start doing the ticket thing as well.

thats foul. is it so hard to dispose of trash properly? just goes to show you what kind of people you're dealing with.....smh.

wonder if those megatrons gonna be fogging up especially during the summer?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Ace3han

SMH at the people that camped out at HOH LA. It was bad enough that I did not get my sizes or that I am missing Bumblebee but I had to pick up after you too. You heard the man "Clean up your trash and then the line would move. I won't move the line unless the area is clean. We can be here all day." It seems that Beverly Center is getting annoyed at House of Hoops because of stuff like this. So do not be surprised if they start doing the ticket thing as well.

thats foul. is it so hard to dispose of trash properly? just goes to show you what kind of people you're dealing with.....smh.

wonder if those megatrons gonna be fogging up especially during the summer?

You already know how kids are man, they wanna rebel against anything anyone has to say to them,
I sure as hell wouldn't have been picking up anyone elses trash... douches..

I'll rock the Megatrons eventually.
Fog issues will occur I'm sure

Originally Posted by NikeMax

I needed those megatrons to badly and the release was to hyped up for anyone to cop for me-I'm pretty sure I'm the first person to buy on ebay

glad you got them dude. props on trying to get another one...... baller.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

You already know how kids are man, they wanna rebel against anything anyone has to say to them,

did you get them vince? didnt see you there. a lot of lurkers last night driving by....

Originally Posted by never wear them

did you get them vince? didnt see you there. a lot of lurkers last night driving by....

That's bad in hohla indeed beverly center had problems with the lines when i was there with the shirts and now a problem with the transformers. I got therethis morning and none so i was gone too bad was gonna hook up someone with the bumblebee size 12 like they requested and a megatron 10.5 if they let me gettwo. But nope sold out since people were there since saturday. That is fine though and i'm still glad there's hoh even though i probably will never getother exclusives as well since people camps out a week before. Beverly center needs to do something about this. And i'm glad they're not putting upwith the lines any longer. Now wristbands are a good idea but they shouldn't say what day they should just pass them out randomly on a certain day at leastgives a chance for people to get them. What i would do is that a certain day i would stay in the entrance and invite people that want a shoe if they'reinterested in getting a wristband to guarantee them a shoe but not their size. Then that would be good.

Originally Posted by NikeMax

glad you got them dude. props on trying to get another one...... baller.

Yea-thanks for the advice. I guess the one good thing about re-sellers is that they are too eager to make there $$$ and won't wait out the best deal. Pluswith ebays paypal policy most sellers ship pretty quick

Originally Posted by badboy074

That's bad in hohla indeed beverly center had problems with the lines when i was there with the shirts and now a problem with the transformers. I got there this morning and none so i was gone too bad was gonna hook up someone with the bumblebee size 12 like they requested and a megatron 10.5 if they let me get two. But nope sold out since people were there since saturday. That is fine though and i'm still glad there's hoh even though i probably will never get other exclusives as well since people camps out a week before. Beverly center needs to do something about this. And i'm glad they're not putting up with the lines any longer. Now wristbands are a good idea but they shouldn't say what day they should just pass them out randomly on a certain day at least gives a chance for people to get them. What i would do is that a certain day i would stay in the entrance and invite people that want a shoe if they're interested in getting a wristband to guarantee them a shoe but not their size. Then that would be good.
For sure man. campin out for 6 days is pure bananas for a shoe that isn't reselling for a whole lot at the moment. But my goal is to have HALFthe amount of FC's that you do by the end of the year
laugh.gif

Seriously-I get more kudos from these by people who don't care about shoes than any other kix I got.

tried my luck at hohla, and came up empty handed...

could've picked up some different sizes, but re-selling or trading is not my thing...

too many shoe pirates, as some cool dudes I met in line were saying...

Originally Posted by JAONE626

tried my luck at hohla, and came up empty handed...

could've picked up some different sizes, but re-selling or trading is not my thing...

too many shoe pirates, as some cool dudes I met in line were saying...

haha!!! which one were you? gotta get them shirts made!!!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom