NIKE x TRANSFORMERS [NO BUYING/SELLING]

Nike Philippines just flake for the release of these pack....too bad
mad.gif

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I wanna see these on somebody's feet

they look less and less wearable. I mean I like the Megatrons, but I really cant see them being worn

I wish I would of took a Picture of the dude that wore his pair str8 out the store at House of Hoops NYC they dont look bad at all on feet

shaqrules wrote:
JAONE626 wrote:
tried my luck at hohla, and came up empty handed...

could've picked up some different sizes, but re-selling or trading is not my thing...

too many shoe pirates, as some cool dudes I met in line were saying...

haha!!! which one were you? gotta get them shirts made!!!
laugh.gif

was wearing french blue VIIs...

gotta get that webpage up too!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
rolled the dice, and got lucky. but not that lucky...couldn't get my size in megatrons,so i got the closest one + the others in the samesize..complete set in the same size FTW

but i won't be keeping these for long
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
rolled the dice, and got lucky. but not that lucky...couldn't get my size in megatrons,so i got the closest one + the others in the same size..complete set in the same size FTW

but i won't be keeping these for long
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
i was only able to get a 10.5 in the Megatrons...if someone would care to trade me a 11.5, or i guess a 12 - that would be sooper

pics%21%20499.jpg

Can't Believe We Haven't Seen DETAILED Photo's Of This Trio Yet
nerd.gif
.......... Guess Maybe I Can Take Care Of That Sometime NextWeek When My Pack Shows Up
pimp.gif
....... Waiting On A Release Like This To Ship Out From HOH FTL!!!

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Can't Believe We Haven't Seen DETAILED Photo's Of This Trio Yet
nerd.gif
.......... Guess Maybe I Can Take Care Of That Sometime Next Week When My Pack Shows Up
pimp.gif
....... Waiting On A Release Like This To Ship Out From HOH FTL!!!

..... from flickr.

sorry for the od pics
The bumble bees are very detailed. crazy

3678936038_bb4c87ef12.jpg
3678935888_08eb1546a5.jpg

3678935796_17f4490ba1.jpg
3678935644_d39ea6f189.jpg

3678935530_f756057ef9.jpg
3678120639_09fc2e7bc7.jpg

megatrons

3678934952_6e48055964.jpg
3678934854_1408a9fcdc.jpg

3678119975_0e84958ddc.jpg
3678934430_6268a91105.jpg

3678119365_10977e295e.jpg
3678933928_c784c910f3.jpg

soundwave

3678933486_2cdcc36c18.jpg
3678933286_7e72b08797.jpg

3678933204_42da7b1e91.jpg
3678933102_8547457e48.jpg

3678932948_7d8c561f0f.jpg
3678932874_67577789a2.jpg

theyre all detailed but the best looking one obviously are the Megas. BB 2nd

Just my opinion...

But HOHLA and the campers are clueless terds. Give the limited stuff back to NT and the boutiques, they at least apreciate the business.
HOH sucks for not telling anyone how many they had. Even after they checked the line and realised there wouldnt be enough. Someone asked how many, and the fattoad manager says "its a secret, you have to see if you get a pair" -D i c k Move- They should have limited them to one per customer, not one styleof each per customer. Also, it takes them an hour to go through 15 customers, and even when they go through the 15 customers, they wait another 20 minutes tolet the next 15 in. (trust me I found out)

Now, the campers...
I get there at 5am and Im hit with the smell of urine. Come to find out the campers have been pissin the doorway. There not smart enough to go pee far away.And the wind would blow that smell right back in the garage. It was like sitting in a mens bathroom for 4 hours. And you guys already heard about thetrash...no respect. And when security made a funk about cleaning, no one did a thing. Some dudes poor girlfriend got tired of waiting and picked up theremainder of the trash as she rolled her eyes.

But through all the BS, I did get the only pair I wanted, the Soundwaves. And it doesnt justify it, but I understand why HOHLA employees act like numb goonsthat dont care. Its because they always deal with these camper resellers that dont know how to act. And I was amazed at how many people brought thiergirlfriends to camp. If they didnt do that, we all would have got hooked up.

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

Just my opinion...

But HOHLA and the campers are clueless terds. Give the limited stuff back to NT and the boutiques, they at least apreciate the business.
HOH sucks for not telling anyone how many they had. Even after they checked the line and realised there wouldnt be enough. Someone asked how many, and the fat toad manager says "its a secret, you have to see if you get a pair" -D i c k Move- They should have limited them to one per customer, not one style of each per customer. Also, it takes them an hour to go through 15 customers, and even when they go through the 15 customers, they wait another 20 minutes to let the next 15 in. (trust me I found out)

Now, the campers...
I get there at 5am and Im hit with the smell of urine. Come to find out the campers have been pissin the doorway. There not smart enough to go pee far away. And the wind would blow that smell right back in the garage. It was like sitting in a mens bathroom for 4 hours. And you guys already heard about the trash...no respect. And when security made a funk about cleaning, no one did a thing. Some dudes poor girlfriend got tired of waiting and picked up the remainder of the trash as she rolled her eyes.

But through all the BS, I did get the only pair I wanted, the Soundwaves. And it doesnt justify it, but I understand why HOHLA employees act like numb goons that dont care. Its because they always deal with these camper resellers that dont know how to act. And I was amazed at how many people brought thier girlfriends to camp. If they didnt do that, we all would have got hooked up.

i agree with you in regards to the trash and disrespect these campers have for others...hell maybe if they trash it enough the bev center wont allow for thecampouts and everyone can have a good share of getting these releases...ive camped out but only overnight and it was a one time and most likely a one time dealonly....it was not fun (the people i met were cool but the wait all night was a bore)....anyways, i give it to the guys who can convince their gf to come alongfor shoes...my gf says she would do it but i wouldnt put her through that for a pair of shoes; call it guilt or selfishness i guess. but big ups to the girlswho do it.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i agree with you in regards to the trash and disrespect these campers have for others...hell maybe if they trash it enough the bev center wont allow for the campouts and everyone can have a good share of getting these releases...ive camped out but only overnight and it was a one time and most likely a one time deal only....it was not fun (the people i met were cool but the wait all night was a bore)....anyways, i give it to the guys who can convince their gf to come along for shoes...my gf says she would do it but i wouldnt put her through that for a pair of shoes; call it guilt or selfishness i guess. but big ups to the girls who do it.

laugh.gif

Drew i have brought my girl to HOH twice already..she hates goin but she will do it for me as long as i promise we will do somethin SHE wants todo..
laugh.gif
..normally it's only a 2 hour line up but i would never make her do an overnight for a pair of shoes..kinda ridiculous if you ask me..

Hit me up bro!

Since there's been an influx of buying/selling replies over the past 2 days, I'd like to remind everybody to keep their WANTED/FOR SALE posts in the BUY/SELL FORUMS

Members who post these replies from this point on may be banned or suspended.

the Soundwaves look a lot better in person than i thought they would - didnt intend on buying them but the blue and yellow really jump off the shoe - and well,the packaging basically sealed the deal

I always take my girl to campout. Its just the thing we'll have a hotel room right across the street. At the Niketown Seattle shearaton hotel is rightacross the street. If i need to go to the bathroom just walk right in..

all three are really growing on me....still love the megatrons the most...but the bumblebees and the soundwaves have definitely grown on me

Back
Top Bottom