Nike x Undercover Daybreak

Now that the Sacais are coming in white/grey, I’m probably out on all the rest of these, unless I can get the blues for like half off at some point.

Now that the Sacais are coming in white/grey, I’m probably out on all the rest of these, unless I can get the blues for like half off at some point.

Yep this has been my strategy. Missed on the Sacai drop one...picked up blue daybreaks...will try for all the second go of sacai's....will take the L then try to get the citron daybreaks as a consolation prize

Tried the blue jays on at my local Nike store. I didn’t cop there because I couldn’t use my bday disco. Although, I just copped the green on Bodega’s site with savings using the code ‘BIGBANG.’

It kinda weird that these didn’t sell out especially seeing how popular the Sacai’s are, AND the materials are better on the Daybreaks. Oh well.
image.jpg

Wore these for 2 days straight. Very comfy shoes I must say. Quite stable too for lifting weights. Might wear them again tomorrow for deadlift day.

Waiting for the seller to ship my black pair to StockX. Hope I get them before I head to comic con in a week and a half.

I lace my up for the heal lock-down. IMO if they are loose they arent as stable.

Yeah I know what you mean. But I just can’t be bothered with lacing and taking them off every time I wear them. I like to just slip on and off my shoes lol

Yeah I know what you mean. But I just can’t be bothered with lacing and taking them off every time I wear them. I like to just slip on and off my shoes lol
I used to be like that until loose shoes started making my feet hurt from lack of arch support...>D

676F98A1-4DE1-44B5-96F7-F7EA1072F6DA.gif

Shoutout to Concepts with the quick shipping. The materials are a lot better than I expected. Def in on the yellows. Someone disrespected my shoebox however...it was a rough day for somebody.

Back
Top Bottom