Nike zoom all out flyknit

Well, it's Saturday! To rfx45 rfx45 and many others, IT'S PERFORMANCE REVIEW TIME! I'll provide a quick one-sentence consensus for those who don't want to read and an in-depth one for those who want details.

View media item 2072867
One-sentence consensus (like Rotten Tomatoes): Loaded with a super-responsive Zoom Air [or Zoom Max] cushioning system and a true-to-size minimalistic upper approach inspired by a track spike, the shoe is definitely worthy of a consideration if you're looking to run while focusing on speed, especially on the tracks.

So I guess I should follow up to this review I posted two months ago. I've done a good amount of speed sessions, and at least for now, I am switching back to my Nike Zoom Vomero 11. It's likely my preference to do so, but let me break it down for you guys.

Over the weeks, the cushioning or the midsole started to break in a bit more, and when I broke in more, the height leveling on the Zoom Air started to dip a little while the cushlon forefoot remained high, so that minor flaw I mentioned about the tiny gap that can be felt between the two sections started to become a bit more problematic. The cushioning itself is still great, but preferences also started to change for something softer as Zoom Air by itself is very firm with its springiness. It also started to bug my knees a bit, too. To add my workout details to this followup, i do about 2-3+ miles of speed intervals per session consisting of 1600s/800s/400s/200s and some distances in between.

Last edited:
So I guess I should follow up to this review I posted two months ago. I've done a good amount of speed sessions, and at least for now, I am switching back to my Nike Zoom Vomero 11. It's likely my preference to do so, but let me break it down for you guys.

Over the weeks, the cushioning or the midsole started to break in a bit more, and when I broke in more, the height leveling on the Zoom Air started to dip a little while the cushlon forefoot remained high, so that minor flaw I mentioned about the tiny gap that can be felt between the two sections started to become a bit more problematic. The cushioning itself is still great, but preferences also started to change for something softer as Zoom Air by itself is very firm with its springiness. It also started to bug my knees a bit, too. To add my workout details to this followup, i do about 2-3+ miles of speed intervals per session consisting of 1600s/800s/400s/200s and some distances in between.

I felt the difference in the forefoot too! I ran to cop them when they first dropped, but when I put them on I felt like there was more voom in the front and I felt unbalanced. I wanted to rock these casually, but sadly I had to pass on them :smh:

I felt the difference in the forefoot too! I ran to cop them when they first dropped, but when I put them on I felt like there was more voom in the front and I felt unbalanced. I wanted to rock these casually, but sadly I had to pass on them :smh:

damn so stay away from these for everyday casual wear? i do alot of walking at work so these are no bueno?

damn so stay away from these for everyday casual wear? i do alot of walking at work so these are no bueno?

Well, I wouldn't say to stay away. I've worn them to work no problem, but then again, I sit for the majority. Youll just feel that gap once the Zoom Air or the insole sinks down, and it wont feel natural to the feet. I wore them to work on Tuesday and I switched out to the Vomero 11s I brought with me to work after four hours because of that feeling.

It's just a shoe that's solely best for running. For casual wear, the LunarEpic might be best, but you may face that Achilles issue unless you buy the low-top.

Well, I wouldn't say to stay away. I've worn them to work no problem, but then again, I sit for the majority. Youll just feel that gap once the Zoom Air or the insole sinks down, and it wont feel natural to the feet. I wore them to work on Tuesday and I switched out to the Vomero 11s I brought with me to work after four hours because of that feeling.

It's just a shoe that's solely best for running. For casual wear, the LunarEpic might be best, but you may face that Achilles issue unless you buy the low-top.
$144 on DSG today
caved and bought off this sale .... if not happy ill just return them

$144 on DSG today

What's DSG?

Got to try these shoes on this weekend and anyone else find the toe part w/o zoom feel weird? The toe feels so disconnected and like it is lifted up higher, just feels awkward and might need getting used to.

Thanks, but it's showing for $169.99 (looks like just adjusted to what NDC has), are there any codes to get it down to $144 or was it just for yesterday?

Last edited:
^over the weekend there was some type of $25 off sale/code. That's how it was down to $144.99

Back
Top Bottom