Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Originally Posted by XXPLOSIVE22

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Damn I'm tight I missed out on NDC. That 30% off would've been lovely.
For Real..... I slept HARD on these.....Man, now if i can somehow find these for under $100 Shipped. Anyone know a place? PO

Footlocker/Champs is supposed to have a F&F this weekend....Might be able to cop them then
I just received mine today and they are
pimp.gif
I was hoping that, but the FTL here doesn't even have them. Same with Footaction.
grin.gif

And to have someone else hook me up is kind of pointless, because after tax and shipping, I'd be basically paying slightly lower than retail. I'llprolly just eBay it--it seems like some NTers have been getting some decent deals.

I got a pair today off of Eastbay. I was looking at the new Slam today at Wal Mart and saw them in the Eastbay ad. Memorized to product number and found themonline when i got home. I remember seeing the ad for these shoes in 95 while I was flipping thru a Sports Illustrated at the dentist's office. So gladthese were retrod been wanting these shoes forever.

For Real..... I slept HARD on these.....Man, now if i can somehow find these for under $100 Shipped. Anyone know a place? PO

What size you need PO? I know a guy who got them for $100...

Man, Id trade my Lebron IV BDays or All Stars for these!!! (PM) :tongue:

Id rather have these than my LeBron IV's Bday's and All Stars..

PM Me PO.

Just bought another pair from Champs for 98 dollars. Awesome price for and awesome shoe. These and the Blue Penny foams were done right, but Nike has a longway to go.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by emgee420

picked mine up tonight with the friends and family coupon. 95 bucks
happy.gif
Dido!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They said i was the only one to buy a pair since they came in and they ve hadthem for 2 weeks lol.

I was tempted to pick up another pair with the F&F at Champs, but decided one pair was enough.

at last.... I have a friend who will be going home in the philippines.....

Where is the cheapest store in Haskell, New Jersey you bought your ZF95 (champs? footaction? footlocker or any legit store)

If I ask her to buy it online, where do you recommend good quality, fast shipping time....pickyourshoes.com/ citysole/ shoetrends or any?

Thanks niketalk....
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom