Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

I've been watching the NCAA tournament and the Conference Tournaments and I've seen a lot of players playing in these.

I want a pair soo bad, was thinking about snatching one from the website selling them for $90 + shipping.........I just havent pulled the trigger yet

I got my pair and they are so fresh and so clean. Is Nike going to release another colorway for the Zoom Flight 95 sometime this year? If they do, I hope itwill be the white and blue that Jason Kidd wore with the Mavs.

I was finally able to put the F+F coupon to use and got a couple pairs for $90 with free shipping from footlocker:
24e16f1406284884956b9a4439f1d9154346ae81.pjpg

Definitely one of my all time favorite sneakers

Does anyone know details for other colorways? I did not like the quickstrike ones that came out earlier this year..hoping for some original colors and any setdates yet?

lol... I guess they restocked on NDC... About to order and my size is gone... Great...... Anyone know if they will restock again?

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

so how are these on the court? anybody?

i never understood why people play ball in retro's, Retros are really made for shoes for casual wear, why dont you just save your money, buy a pair ofreal ballin kix, example kobe lebrons zoom bb, zoom bb2, then you will save your feet alot of abuse, gaurenteed, im not saying these aren't good in leatheror anything, im just saying, do your feet a favor, and spend a lil money on it

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

95s + shorts = must

they look so weird in pants

Agreed. Haven't broken mine out yet, but I'm excited. Such nostalgia for me on these!

Couldn't get my size when the 30% coupon was available but all the sudden there is a FSR on NDC.

Originally Posted by checkoutmygrill

oh man, zf95s + cargo shorts + hanes tagless = fire
laugh.gif
I just went out and copped based on this statement alone. The shoes are ill and I was going back and forth in my head about whther or not I wanted them.....then I remembered when the end of spring/summer rolls aroundall I wear is green or camo cargo shorts and a white hanes t-shirt and figured I'd better buy them. Glad I did. Quality is unreal on these. These are upthere with the Penny foams on quality, huh.

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

i never understood why people play ball in retro's, Retros are really made for shoes for casual wear, why dont you just save your money, buy a pair of real ballin kix, example kobe lebrons zoom bb, zoom bb2, then you will save your feet alot of abuse, gaurenteed, im not saying these aren't good in leather or anything, im just saying, do your feet a favor, and spend a lil money on it

My retro XIVs are as good as any modern shoe. They are my favorite shoe to hoop in. I've also play in ZK1, ZKII, LBJIV and LBJV. However I just loveto wear the retro XIVs.

i never understood why people play ball in retro's, Retros are really made for shoes for casual wear, why dont you just save your money, buy a pair of real ballin kix, example kobe lebrons zoom bb, zoom bb2, then you will save your feet alot of abuse, gaurenteed, im not saying these aren't good in leather or anything, im just saying, do your feet a favor, and spend a lil money on it

You never understood it because you never played in them originally, probably. I would put these, the Duke Tempo's, the Zoom 96, and the upcoming PennyII up against any modern shoe, and I will guarantee they perform as well. Save my feet? What is to save from? Forefoot zoom and heel max? Cushioning in theseis great, so no problems. And what do you mean spend a lil money? They are higher than every B-Ball shoe form Nike except the Kobe, Lebron, and Jordan. Iagree, most Jordans are made for casual (shame), but this retro is made for my game.

These 95's are NUTS....I have to snag these & the OG pair soon.
Pics are from kixclusive.com
1116_1_.jpg

PO

^^ those are the supremes .. i have them and love them ..the leather is absolutely beautiful... strange that retail was 125.00 , and the premiums is 130.00

Originally Posted by duke4005

You never understood it because you never played in them originally, probably. I would put these, the Duke Tempo's, the Zoom 96, and the upcoming Penny II up against any modern shoe, and I will guarantee they perform as well. Save my feet? What is to save from? Forefoot zoom and heel max? Cushioning in these is great, so no problems. And what do you mean spend a lil money? They are higher than every B-Ball shoe form Nike except the Kobe, Lebron, and Jordan. I agree, most Jordans are made for casual (shame), but this retro is made for my game.

retros are not made just for casual. please. that is why they retro them so we can actually wear em and not worry about it crumbling. i agree with duke,some of the retros will more than likely owns some of the more recent shoes thats out there. BTW, NBA players wear em. I just wanted some info here on who haveballed in them.

Back
Top Bottom