Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

How does these fit? I usually wear a 12.5 but can't find it anywhere.. Might have to settle for a 12... Think it will be fine?

regarding size.... Is this true to size or should I ask my friend to buy me half size lower?

most basketball shoes im a size 10....except ZK1, and the steve nash shoe(9.5)

I've bust em out a few times with some shorts and man o man, older dudes were like "ay man, aint those them Jason Kidds."
laugh.gif

I love my pair and WILL cop another pair when they go on sale, i still gotta get the Blak/Caro ZF96s @ $80 right now, i might just pull the trigger

Supreme ZF95s=
sick.gif

Give me some White/Navys and I'm Good Yo.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ It should be illegal to wear them with white socks.

Matter of fact, it should be illegal to wear white socks with any shoe that has a dark collar lining.
OMG. I never wear white socks on them.... LOL
roll.gif

It's like something is stopping me to pick up a pair of white socks when I know that I'm going to wear the Carbon ZF95.

I bought 2 pairs of these during the 50% Employee Appreciation. Past years I've been using I've using my OG blk toe XIV for ball and I finally decidedto look for a shoe to replace them since the soles were falling apart (as many would know AJ XIV is one of the MOST COMFORTABLE sneakers in the market). 2weeks or so ago, I decided to UN-ds one pair on the courts since these were jus collectin dust along with the rest of my sneaker stack. I got them for $60 orso, so it didnt matter to me if they got messed up. I can truly say they are currently my favorite bball shoes. I have wide feet, so finding a good pair ofbball kicks is very tough. I bought the huarache 2k5 because everyone said they are really good, but after trying to break them in, I couldnt do it...didn't work for me.

To sum it all up, ZF95 are great bball kicks. It took 2 wears to break them in and now they are fabuolous. For this shoe to replace a pair of AJ XIV, thatkinda says alot in terms of comfort and performance. These are all my opinion, I'm sure Billy Hoyle can give a more detailed and better review since itsone of his fav shoes.

I'm not sure where should I post this (Celebrities wearing heat, or here), so I'll just try it here...

2e0pqbd.jpg

Ross wore them on F.R.I.E.N.D.S Season 2: The One With The Bullies.

hahahah sick picture indohan, seriously though theres nothing wrong with wearing white socks wit em IMO... they'd look sick still

i rocked em with white ankle socks a few times
eyes.gif

its go white/black/grey(pods)/black/white (socks) lol

but ive also worn em with black socks

Indohan, sorry for posting late, but I will tell you, these are my current favorite hoop shoe. I did wear AZK1, Jordan XXI, LB4, and T-Mac 6, but these justiced it. They feel great in the forefoot, low and cushioned. Aside from a loose ankle fit, which gets better after a break-in period, fit is good. I wear a10.5 in all of the above, and a 10.5 in these fits perfect. And for anyone who needs them, check your local Champs. The manager at mine in The Parks inArlington said they just got a new, FSR shipment last Friday.

for those of you that own this retro...how do these compare on teh court to the lebron v?

i hooped in the OGs in 7th grade and i loved them but i dunno if these perform differently

i own them but i dont own the lebron V i think the reason this is such a popular retro is because they are true to the og in looks and performance ^ so im surethey will feel the same as they felt on you in 7th grade

the white/navy's are okay... i'll probably have to pass them though due to the 7/16 pack releasing in june and i might not have enough $ to copanything after

Back
Top Bottom