Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Damn I actually like those QS a WHOLE lot! and not just cause they're Michigan colorways

no hate on MI (it's always nice to have a shoe w/ your school colors) but in true nike fashion they took a classic and went 5 steps too far

One pair of the blk/grey/white 95's for me..

The should release the blk/grey hi versions of the 95's. Memories of Alonzo Mourning rockin' these come to mind.

When Buck Williams was an active player, he wore the hi 95's when he was a Blazer, and when he came to the Knicks, until his retirement after the 1997-1998season.

I might pick these up, but only with a discount of course.

Those Countdown Packs are messing up my budget for next year.

I will pass on the retro + colorways and just cop the carbons..i might order a few more pairs and hoop in them..i already have one pair on lock..

carbon fiber pair looks amazing... those QS colorways are horrid.. It surprises me how NIKE can mess up a classic THAT bad!

I really thought those 95's were navy/yellow by the looks of the first pics and I was confused for a minute there...
Nope, they're black.. The round bubbles are pretty slick.. black/silver blend.
Please excuse the phone cam pics and the 90's..
296642455.jpg

Both QS releases look terrible. The carbon upper defines this shoe. From RMK-Store
6s9io7c.jpg

They should have retroed these flights to butcher and left the classics alone. They will probably put glitter and sparkles on the 95 midsole soon as well...
8eikl5k.jpg

Those Quickstrickes aren't cutting it for me.

Carbon Fiber is to the AZ Flight 95s, as Patent Leather is to the XI.

I am seriously very happy that Nike got these right. its very rare that they retro something thats actually decent. These and Air Structures are musts for me.

for those that backordered on eastbay. were you talking about the 95s 0r 96s?

if you were talking about the 95s, do u have the product# for eastbay?

Originally Posted by fLiGhT8

for those that backordered on eastbay. were you talking about the 95s 0r 96s?

if you were talking about the 95s, do u have the product# for eastbay?

17810011..... That is the product number for these on Eastbay.

These are actually out here in the Philippines already, they dropped just this Sunday, I just got my pair this morning, thanks to my frined at a Nike storethat reserved me a pair of Sz 10s
pimp.gif

How do these run? The new retros run a little small, so I have been going a half size bigger.

Yuck to those QS colorways. At least they did a bang-up job on the OG version; definitely be scooping up pairs of those.

Back
Top Bottom