Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

^^^^^^ Rocked 'em today. Happy New Year everybody!
295983258.jpg

I actually like these. Cubanbee, any word on when these will drop? BTW, thanks for sharing your pics.

Yeah has anyone seen the carbons at any NYC stores yet? Only 2 shoes i'm looking to pickup in 2008 are these and the XXIII's. Anyone?

So were these good basketball shoes?

IM basketball is just around the corner and I could use a new pair.

I think these sell just like the Bakins. Any colroway after that will tank. I'ma have to bust out the Juwan Howard Bullets jersey for this.

Is this going to be GR? Sorry if i missed that post...

what does everyone think about the QS?
Even tho theres no carbon upper.... i strangely find myself attracted to them...

Anyone else out there feel me on this?
eyes.gif

for all the hype associated with this shoe, this thread sure is quiet. come on guys. this is a symbolic shoe for all the OG guys here that grew up in the mid90's. no sighting in nyc. anywhere else?

^^ We're still at least a good month away. Wait til we get closer to the middle of Feb and I'm sure this thread will pick up

Im seeing these all over ebay now. Im guessing eastbay will have them? Will most stores be getting them to or will they be harder to find?

Originally Posted by King and Duck

Here's Nate "Mac 10" McMillan's ZF 95 highs from his days with Seattle.
laugh.gif
Aren't these in a display case in the KeyArena? I make sure to check 'em out everytime I'm there to watch a game...
pimp.gif

I'm older than most peeps here on NT and these are very sentimental to me, as it is for a lot of the older guys here. i couldn't wait around trackingdown exact release dates, which spot has them, which don't..etc, so i paid an extra $30 on top of the retail price to get them early and well..just havethem. completely worth the price for me. if they ever hit the sales rack, then i would definitely pick up 1 more pair, but for now, i'm very excited.
should get them in a couple days, so i'll report back with first impressions.

Cracking me up at everyone who says they are old because they had these in middle and high school. I wore these Sr year of college and I don't feel old forthat.
wink.gif

Love the ad posted by Billy. I used to call Nikes 800 number weekly to get the scoop on new shoes. Memories...

One of my favorite shoes from the mid 90s. I will scoop up a pair of the CFs if I get them on F&F. I might pay retail, but I doubt it since I buy most ofmy shoes to ball in and as much as I loved these back in the day, I'm not sure how well they will actually feel compared to today's shoes.

-S

Back
Top Bottom