Nike Zoom Freak 2

I think some of you are confused...there's a small cutout in the midsole, so that you have a partially "unlocked" feel to the normal sized zoom bag that sits UNDER the midsole but within the outsole. The zoom itself looks like a standard forefoot bag. I'm getting PG1 vibes.
ok my bad but why couldnt they have just took the double stack zoom and seperate it so theres one zoom bag in the heel and one in forefoot?

ok my bad but why couldnt they have just took the double stack zoom and seperate it so theres one zoom bag in the heel and one in forefoot?

For the ZF1? Yeah...no zoom in the front was a bummer and two tiny rectangle bags in the heel was pretty worthless.

ZF2 only has forefoot zoom, which is fine with me because that's where you need it.

Any word on sizing yet for these? Seemed like the consensus for the freak 1s was they ran .5 size small....was definetely true for me.

I like them and hope to get them although it looks like stores near me are not getting due to covid. Anyone see that pair from August 1? Curious what the colors are.

I love this guy's reviews :lol: I was kind of surprised he praised the heel traction. Also didn't expect a discussion of possibly needing to 1/2 size up because if anything the shoe looks plenty wide, but I get it if the area around your pinky toe is rigid it'll hurt until they get broken in. The shoe being on the heavier side with basically no cushion in the heel isn't great. I mean with the 1s it's the same way but the shoe is light, so at least when I wore mine I got no cushion but I did get all the benefits of being lightning quick on the court. I'm interested in seeing other reviews.

Green colorway reminds me of this.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F06%2Fnigeria-nike-2018-fifa-world-cup-kit-re-release-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom