Nike Zoom Freak 3

I agree with this, but would you consider the Jordan 11 an exception to this? MJ debuted the 11s in the 1995 playoffs and lost to the Magic.
Of course, this isn't a great counter-example since MJ and the bulls went 72-10 with a ring the next season wearing the 11s.
Sure.

The ones I see are 175 + tax on ebay. Unless you're saying that's basically built-in shipping you don't wanna pay. I don't actually know but I feel like the aquas won't release in the US.

Yea I see now their is no shipping price. I’m gonna buy them now. Hopefully it doesn’t take a month to get them

I would need a finals mvp, multiple 40 point games, a poster dunk in crunch time on CP3, and possibly a game winner WHILE WEARING the shoes to pay resale before release.
Damn, we even got a bonus clutch block on Ayton. If they finish this and he had been wearing the 3, shoe would be legendary.

Wait. You're not thinking rationally amidst this deer fever.

He's not even wearing them in game.

I would need a finals mvp, multiple 40 point games, a poster dunk in crunch time on CP3, and possibly a game winner WHILE WEARING the shoes to pay resale before release.
While he called it :lol:

Dunk on CP3 happened in crunch time. Basically a game winner too.

just missing FMVP

Idc about paying for them early. Kobes my favorite player and after his passing I’ve had to pay average $350 a shoe for his so idc about paying $160 for a $120 giannis shoe whether they will be plentiful or not. I like the shoe a lot. My favorite shoe I’ve put on since the Kobe 8. If the bucks win I will feel better I have them early too. If he switches we may lose finals lol. He switched in bubble to the 2 and bucks lost to heat.

Initial performance reviews seem lackluster. Everything pointing to stability with that midfoot design.

Keep in mind these report cards are aggregate based, not a single opinion.

1626625188185.png

The Freak line is built to be supportive for lateral and medial movements but it’s almost too flexible in the forefoot.

If Giannis wins his first. I think Nike needs to go all in and commit to him like they did with LeBron. Even though I'm passing up Freak 3s, I really hope Nike to make Freak 4s more of a flagship. Even if they have to charge $180 for it.
High price point range is a little too congested right now for nike honestly. Lebrons, three GT series, shoes, even KDs are kinda up there. Over the next 3-4 years Giannis probably goes up to the KD price point, PG line probably fizzles out, Kyries likely stay sub-$140. There's enough signature take-down models to not need new budget-price signatures shoes until another generational talent signs with nike.

They’ll just start making lows for Giannis when his main-line sigs get pricey lol

Or make mids to get to the pricey price point since his kicks are already low’s, no? Or are the 2’s and 3’ considered mids already? They’re both pretty bulky, I can’t even tell anymore:lol:

I wonder how much say Giannis has on the price. I know KD wanted to keep his under $100 then backtracked on it.

Or make mids to get to the pricey price point since his kicks are already low’s, no? Or are the 2’s and 3’ considered mids already? They’re both pretty bulky, I can’t even tell anymore:lol:
Bruh you ain’t lying, I don’t even know anymore.l myself. The Lebron 18s almost looked like lows but felt like Mids then we had the actual lows lol.

Back
Top Bottom